3

You kept tripping over the ends of your dress.

You silently sighed, why did Mr. Joestar have to make you wear a dress now? You needed to do something important. As you entered the main room, you realized it was quiet and unusually dark.

The quiet was broken when Dio opened the door, his right arm wrapped in bandages. He seemed to be drinking, as his cheeks were dusted red.

You stared at him curiously as he seemingly ignored you and walked towards one of the tables, sitting down on one of the chairs.

"I know your secret Dio..." Your eyes widened at the new voice, it definitely wasn't Dio it had to be...

Racing forward you hugged Jonathan tightly, the force of your hug not affecting him as he lit a candle to spread light through the darkness.

Jonathan looked down at you, a smile breaking through the serious face he had. "Hello again (Y/N), you did a good job." He cheered softly causing you to grin.

Dio grit his teeth, his eyes glaring into Jonathan's own eyes. Once Jonathan started explaining that Dio had bought poison off of someone in London and was secretly poisoning Mr. Joestar, his expression softened.

He apologized quickly and Jonathan looked skeptical about what to do. You tugged on his shirt, getting his attention. "He's been acting strange lately... I don't think you should trust him." You said softly.

"The young girl is right!"

Through the darkness, another man entered the room. With a top hat and yellow long hair, he pointed at Dio with a sense of bravery. "This man was born with the devil's luck! And the three moles on his right proves it!"

He kicked the candle off of the table, Dio scowled lightly and moved his head to the side. "Yes I might be cursed with the devil's luck but... I wish to mend my ways! And to do that Jojo..."

Dio held his hands out as he smiled tearfully. "I want you to be the one to handcuff me." Jonathan took the cuffs from one of the officer's and walked towards Dio, while you stood next to the long yellow haired man.

After a quick talk, you learned that his name is Speedwagon.

"I reject my humanity Jojo!" Dio screamed, taking out a dagger from behind his back. Your body ran towards Jonathan on autopilot and you pushed Mr. Joestar out of the way as the dagger plunged into your stomach.

You coughed up blood, falling to the ground once Dio took out the dagger. "(Y/N)!" Speedwagon yelled as he ran towards him. You smiled, moving your hand to shoo him away.

Star Titanium materialized almost immediately after Speedwagon stopped, moving around the wound on your stomach just as Dio was shot and blasted out of the window.

The battle was over... at least so you thought.