James

James has a clean record. Never in his life had he peed his pants. Not even when he was being potty trained. At school he told his friends, boasting about it all the time. It became a game. A game he HAD to win, or he'd lose most of his friends. Recently, he added a part to this game.

"No going outside of home."

He made it about a week or so, until October 8th. There had been a Halloween party in first hour science in which his friends made him chug 3 bottles of soda, hoping he'd break his record. They didn't even get a look of desperation. What they didn't know, though, was that he did in fact have to pee.

It wasn't awful though, and he had a record. BIG MISTAKE!!!

Second hour he sat in math. His teacher was moving allot. So much so, that a kid asked what was wrong.

"Oh nothing...." she replied. "I just have to go to the bathroom..."

That made half the kids laugh. Suddenly everyone tried to make her pee. Water sound, kids pushing her stomach, etc. She was hopping on one foot and holding her crotch with both hands. James still had to go, but not so bad. He felt bad for her.

Eventually the bell rang and no one moved. We knew she was at her limit. Other kids urged her to hurry up and pee so they wouldn't be late. One kid straight up pushed her. To gain her balance, she removed a hand. And trickled. She cursed and her panties dampened.

Slowly, it came out into her skirt. Many pulled out phones as she pissed onto the floor. It was now at a fast rate, gushing out as she loaned in pleasure.

Kids began to leave as she called,"I'll give you all As if you don't tell anyone!" And rushed off to the bathroom to clean up.

James could now feel the urge to go. Seeing his teacher piss seemed to make things a bit worse, but he was still sure he'd make it home in time.

Third hour was Social Studies.

"Okay everyone!" Mr. Coke said. "Page 16-49 yes you have to finish your the end of class and no one can go ANYWHERE!"

With that, Mr. Coke sat at his desk and pulled out his phone. James looked to his side to see his best friend, Camie.

He was so worried for some reason. He seemed to squirm and fidget and jiggle. James was beyond confused until he got it.

"Why does everyone have to pee today?" He thought.

Without a word he grabbed his water bottle, being the good friends he was, chugged it, and handed it to Camie.

Camie put his hoodie in front of his crotch and fastened himself onto the bottle. Camie must have really had to go, because it was VERY loud. James almost laughed because the class and teacher was confused with the noise.

When Camie finished, he hid the filled bottle in his bag with a sigh of relief. He nodded at James for saving him.

James wasn't doing so good though. Now have seen two people piss and have drank a whole bottle of water made his urge worse. Still, he'd dealt with this before. He moved around a bit until the bell rang for lunch.

As he ate his urge grew even worse. It seemed to be pushing on his bladder. As he squirmed he saw many children entering and exiting the bathroom. Going in desperate, coming out with relief. He longed to have that option.

Time passed by quickly and the bell rang in a flash. Fourth hour he sat down. It was Home Ec. His teacher, Mr. Adams was very happy to see James. He was,after all, an A plus student in the class. It would be just his luck they were making smoothies.

James wiggles at the front of the class showing them what he'd made. As he poured glasses for everyone he silently prayed the bell would ring. He quickly sat back down and held his crotch. Just as he did so the bell rang, almost making him spurt.

P.E. was awful. Changing was a horrible experience for him. He squeeze himself as he waited for them to go outside.

"Okay today is a lap day!" Coach Cross said.

"Shit!" James yelled and then hid in the crowd so he would get caught cursing.

He held his dick the whole time he ran. He even had to stop a few times to hold himself harder. It hurt by now. His need was very much desperate but he just couldn't go. He just couldn't.

At the end of class , Coach Cross looked at James.

"Uh, if ya need a pee you can go..." he said.

James shook his head.

"Can't." And ran time get changed.

The bell rang again making him squirt for one tiny second into his underwear. He squeezed with all his might in front of everyone, letting them know what was going on.

Last hour was ELA. All he could do was squeeze, hope and pray. He rubbed his stomach and held himself. Others were now totally aware, but happy somehow. They knew what he was known for and began again with what happened in first hour.

James blocked them all out concentrating on not peeing. Forty five minutes past. He couldn't hold it. Screw his fucking reputation.

His hand shot in the air.

"Mr. Joe can I please go to the toilet?! It's an emergency! It's real bad I just might pee!"

"No."

"But Mr. I could explode and piss right here!"

"Don't curse at me! You know I don't allow bathroom breaks. "

James was in agony as his duck became hard. He wiggled, jiggled, squirmed, moved, and moaned for ten whole minutes.

In sheer desperation he ran out of the classroom with five minutes before the bell. James has never seen the bathroom since he never went. He had no idea where it was. Pain and fear showed on his face as he searched around for a toilet. He finally saw it and was shocked by the mess! What the hell do these kids do in here!?

Just as he fixated himself with a urinal, the bell rang. He'd been locked in school before, and it was awful. No one had after school activities on Thursdays so he ran to get his backpack and catch the bus.

He spurted more and more on his way there. When he sat down he felt his dick scream at him. He was bursting for a piss.

"Anybody got an empty bottle???" He shrieked at everyone. "My bladder can't take it!!!"

Some responded with confusion, others laughed because of his reputation, and still others just cringed.

His bladder let go for two seconds as he moaned and stopped it. He was literally doing everything he could not to pee. He didn't give a shit about his pee record anymore. He wasn't gonna make it!

The bus stopped. James' bus stop. He ran off still squirming and squeezing.

"Can't hold it can't hold it can't hold it!" He screeched.

He thought about just going in a tree but he didn't want to get arrested. He peed some more  dampening his pants and he shook even more. His bladder made him look pregnant!

He had to walk down some stairs to get home and burst into tears. His body had enough.

He began to pee and just shook vigorously pulling down his pants. As he peed he ran to what looked like a ports potty. He threw his pants off and then his shorts still peeing and pissing hard. He clamped his hands over his penis as it spewed around.

He didn't bother to close the door as he saw a bucket. He was soaked with his own pee and still going. The pressure made it hard to control his piss. He made a humongous mess making very little into the bucket. Still peeing he managed to aim at the bucket. A tap on the back made him turn around, splashing a police officer. He was dowsed.

He looked around to see others being turned on and some peeing in their pants, shorts, skirts and dresses.

He just sat there. Not caring anymore and peeing a huge puddle around himself. He is still peeing there to this day in skeleton form...