James Pissed On the Floor

James was running home from school. He had to lee since YESTERDAY!! It was so bad he felt many spurts already.

He burst in the front door where his gf tried to greet him.

"Gotta piss!" He yelled hugging her and then hopping from one foot to the other and squeezing his dick.

She moved out of his way allowing him to run to the bathroom. He started pissing on his way there jumping up and down. He kicked the door open not bothering to shut the door. His wet pants made it easy to slide his penis out.

He proceeded to forcefully piss into the toilet. He noticed his gf watching as a moan escaped his lips. Teasingly she made a face like as if she had to pee. James blushes and closed the door with one free hand.

He finished up and felt relief throughout his body and gave a small shake. He walked out of the bathroom and found his girlfriend.

"You always have to pee don't you?" She asked.

"Day in a life..." James nervously laughed. "Ever since October 8th last year..."

"Aww baby..." she said seeing his embarrassment.

"You wanna talk about it? You know I won't laugh..."

James nodded and explained all of chapter one.(go read!)

"Man I have to pee again after that one..." James said.

"Same." Carisa said.

"Do you wanna go first? Since I just went?" James asked Carisa.

"No way! You just told me an embarrassing story! You deserve it!"

James smiles and took her hand. He has her sit down on the toilet and closes the door. Seconds later he hears pissing and the washing of hands.

Carisa walls out if the bathroom and James rushes in shutting the door behind him. He pees in the toilet smiling gleefully at his amazing relationship with Carisa.

When he's done he find Carisa studying.

" Aww time for you to go to work!" She says glancing at the clock.

James hugs her and kisses her and grabs his bag.

"18 year olds gotta pay bills!" He chuckles and leaves the house.