James Just Cant Stop

James wakes up feeling wet. He get out of bed and finds out he peed himself. He walks over to the bathroom to get changed for school. As soon as he takes his pants off his dick sprays piss everywhere. He aims at the toilets and pisses forcefully for about ten minutes.

He has to get ready but he's not done yet. He'll just have to finish at work. So he painfully stops his flow, zips up, and gets ready.

He begins pissing himself again on the train and BUSTS HIS WAY TO THE TOILET. He forcefully pees the whole way to work. It didn't show to much on his pants. The train stops and James still isn't done. He continues to piss until the attendant knocks on the door for him to get out.

He stops his flow painfully again and goes to work. On the way there, more pissing. He fixes a very large bottle in his pants and hides it in the pant leg. He goes through work trying not to piss, but still unloading allot. By the time work is over the bottle is overflowing. It falls and splashes everywhere as soon as he gets on the train.

It causes him to piss more so he runs to the train bathroom and pisses the whole way back.

He gets home and Carisa is in the toilet.

"CARISA!" He yells. "HURRY UP I CANT STOP PISSING!"

A flush and Carisa exits the bathroom utterly confused with James statement. He rushes into the bathroom and pisses into the toilet. He fills the toilet so he shifts to the bathtub while he flushed. Then he shuts his way back to the toilet.

"You've been in there for hours! I've gotta go again James!" Carisa says knocking on the door.

"I heard you flush but you still pissing!"

"It keeps filling up Carisa! I can't stop pissing!" James says.

"Shift to the bathtub!" Carisa says busting in.

James shifts his aim to the bathtub while Carisa takes a small pee. She washes her hands and leaves again, satisfied.

James however literally can't stop pissing!! It's filled up the bathtub, the toilet and soon to be the sink.

"Call a doctor Carisa!" James yells.

"Way ahead of ya baby!" Carisa yells back.

James flushes the toilet so he can fill it up again. A doctor knocks.

"I'm a boy don't worry." He says.

The doctor comes in and laughs.

"Damn you sure piss hard!" He says.

James tried to stop and can't.Without warning the doctor pushes on James stomach and then on his dick.

" DUDE DONT TOUCH ME THERE!" James yells at him.

But he feels himself emptying. A few more trickles and he's done. An unstoppable shake is made in pleasure and he zips up ackwardly.

"Ok well I'm done here." The doctor says and leaves.

Carisa runs in.

"Oh my god babe are you okay?" She asks.

"Yes baby I just couldn't stop peeing... I kinda hafta go again."

"DONT!" Carisa snaps.

James laughs.

"Kidding! I won't pee for days!"