Baby Delivery

Fast forward to Labor Day.(get it?😂)

So Carisa is sitting in the couch when suddenly she pees.

"Dammit we fixed that ages ago..." said James.

Carisa scream in pain.

"Oh my god! James it's coming! My water broke!!!"

James eyes grew wide as he helped his crying gf into the car. They rushed to the hospital as she peed all the way.

A hospital bed took her away and the operation bag an.

I KNOW THUS IS GOING TOO FAST BUT TIME SKIP FOUR YEARS.

Baby Joe was adorable but he pissed allot. Today was potty training day.

James put underwear on him and waited. Not even four minutes before Joe pissed on the floor. He began to cry.

"It's okay Joe. You have to learn to go pee pee in the potty."

Carisa came with a small potty and put it in the bathroom.

"When you have to pee pee, go to the potty okay?" Carisa said.

Joe tried his hardest but it wasn't easy. The first few days he just pissed forgetting about his underwear and expecting a diaper to absorb it.

"Momma!" Joe screamed holding his pants and squirming.

"Yes ho- go potty!!"

Joe waddled to the toilet and looked at it. He then let go and pissed everywhere. He cried.

"I went potty though!" He sniffed.

James taught him how to aim. One day Joe got up with a busting need to piss. He ran to the potty, yanked off his underwear and aimed at the toilet. Not the potty, but the toilet.

He peed for a few minutes and sighed with relief. Then he danced with joy!

"MOMMA PAPA I DID IT I WENT PEE PEE IN THE TOILET!!"

Both James and Carisa were overjoyed.