When My Baby Girl Has to Piss

I had the day off work today and slept for a few extra hours. When he woke up he couldn't find Carisa. He searched everywhere, even the bathroom, where she always was.

James took a five minute piss and continued to look for her.

"Carisa!" He yelled. "Baby girl!"

He found his way to the kitchen to see a note.

"Hey baby,

I went to go hang out with friends. I woke up super late so I didn't have time to say goodbye. I also didn't have time to piss so wish me luck on that. Lol"

James laughed and sat down to watch TV. He then slid down in his chair slowly falling asleep. He slept for a few hours and awoke with a bursting urge to pee.

He boogied to the bathroom, hand between legs moaning as he felt a spurt. He got there and shut the door. As soon as he took it out it exploded forcefully into the toilet.

As he peed he heard the front door slam.

"That you baby?" He called.

"Yes!" Carisa called desperately.

She ran to the toilet. She's had to go since this morning added to a large soda with friends. She was going to burst. She saw it was closed and gasped.

"Where are you baby?" She called.

"Taking a piss! I really had to go!" James called back.

"Nooooooo!" Carisa moaned squeezing her crotch and dancing all around.

"How much longer Jamie Cake!?" She asked.

"I dunno, I really had to go, so maybe ten minutes? You know I piss long and hard."

"Baby hurry up!"

"Do you have to pee?"

"Yes! Desperate as fuck so hurry up and get your ass out!!" She screamed.

James tried his best to pee it all out as quickly as possible but as he'd said before, he pees long and hard.

Carisa began to cry.

"I don't know if I can hold it!!!!!!!" She sobbed.

James shifted to the tub.

"I shifted to the tub babe! Jus come and go."

Carisa opened the door and started pissing. She couldn't help it when she was hearing him do the same against the tub floor.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!" She said dancing all around wiggling and juggling and hopping from foot to foot squeezing her crotch.

James could help but become turned on by this. He wasn't enjoying her pain though. He finished his piss and helped her undo her shorts. They were already soaked.

"Screw it!" Carisa sobbed.

She had already flooded the bathroom floor finishing slowly. She was crying loudly and it broke James heart. He hugged her from behind and held her in his arms.

"Baby it's okay. I love you. I'll always love you." He soothed as tears streamed down her face.

James kisses her neck and cheek. Carisa turned around and hugged him.

"I love you too babe..." she said.

James cleaned the tub and drew his gf a bath. While she bathed, he cleaned up the whole bathroom. He wanted to make her happy so he cleaned the whole house and made her a special dinner. When Carisa was dry in beautiful clothing as always, James led her to the dining room.

She shrieked with joy and hugged him for a long time. After they ate James cuddled Carisa and reminded her how much he loved her.