James Girlfriend

James recently got a girlfriend named Carisa who was new at his school. She knew nothing about the pee record, or his pee party last year. She only knew a hot boy that was really shy and adorable. When he asked her out she immediately kissed him and explained how overjoyed she was. She didn't know what was coming.

James was sitting next to his gf in 6th hour. He'd had to pee all throughout the day, but he couldn't bring himself to bring up anything bathroom wise with what happened last time. He was squirming quite a bit but trying not to let it show.

"Umm babe you okay?" Carisa said.

"Yes of course!" James said. "Just hate ELA yknow?"

Carisa nodded, though she didn't. She was very worried about him and noticed whatever he was doing was turning her on. That's when she knew he had to go to the bathroom.

"Hey baby do you have to piss?" She asked, noticing his sudden need to squeeze his crotch.

"N-no! Why would you think that?" James said feeling a spurt. "Ooooohhhh..." he moaned switching positions to stop the flow.

"Cuz it's obvious... and cute..." Carisa said smiling.

James gave a weak smile knowing she knew he had to piss.

"Umm actually babe... it's really bad... I can't hold it..." James said.

Carisa looked over at his crotch. She tried to remove a hand.

"Then don't..."

"Carisa!" James practically yelled feeling a little wetter.

"The last time I peed myself I lost all my friends!"

"The LAST time??" Carisa giggled.

James turned bright red.

"Oh shit..." James said.

He moved around squeezing his crotch and looking for something to pee in.

"Can I let you in on a secret?" Carisa said.

James nodded.

"I really have to pee too. I have a record at my old school for not peeing my pant or going at school..."

It was at that moment James knew he was in love... So much so that he leaked revealing a wet patch.

"Listen cutie pie, if you don't make it to a toilet I'll piss myself too. "

James was so in love.

"My god I love you Carisa..." James said removing his hands to hug her.

He completely forgot about his urge as a steady trickle emerged.

"Fuck!" He yelled jumping up and running out of the class.

Carisa followed holding her crotch.

"James?" James heard.

"Did you make it baby?" She asked peering in the boys bathroom but not seeing him.

He unzipped quickly and pulled his dick out just in time. The loud pissing make Carisa jump.

"Yesssssssssssss" James moaned.

Carisa's bladder gave away though.

"Oh no!" She said squeezing herself.

But it was to late. She peed as droplets fell on a floor with a tap tap.

James finished and walked towards the exit.

"Are you okay?" James asked.

He saw her state. Carisa cried.

"Oh my god! I didn't think it would be this humiliating... I'm 17 and I just pissed myself!" She sobbed.

James ran to her side pulling her into a hug.

"It's okay baby. " James said stroking her hair.

He walked her to the  girls bathroom where he cleaned her up as best he could. Then he proceeded to spray water all over his pants. It looked like he pissed BIG time...

"James I can't believe you did that for me." Carisa said.

"Anytime." James said kissing her cheek.

They stayed there the rest of the hour while Carisa's pants dried. James was still soaked but he would stay that way just for her.

They walked home together showing off James pants and laughing till he actually did pee. Carisa loved James and told him so.

They went home to cuddle for hours.