James Shouldve Peed

James was laying in bed with Carisa. He'd had to pee since yesterday but cuddling felt amazing. He was now squirming just a little bit.

He had Carisa in a hug from behind while kissing her neck. She was turned on by this and moaned accordingly.

"Hey babe?" She said. "Do you wanna have sex for the first time?"

Normally, James would've been overjoyed. But this time he knew he'd end up dowsing her in piss. He could already see her shocked expression...

"Umm... m-maybe later..." he said. " I was enjoying our cuddle sesh..." he lied.

"Oh..." she said a little disappointed.

James was hugging Carisa when he had a very strong urge to piss. He slowly removed his hands to his crotch and squeezed as casually as possible.

"Are you squeezing your pants?" She asked.

"Umm..." he thought of an excuse. "I'm stroking it cuz you turn me on..."

He was in agony.

"If I turn you on then why don't you want to have sex?"

James couldn't take it anymore.

"Alright alright! I just really need a piss... "

Carisa frowned.

"The just go piss!" She said. "I'll wait..."

"That's it... I can't wait... I have to piss NOW... "

Carisa got up and left James there squeezing his crotch. She came back with a bottle.

"I can't move hun..." he said.

She slowly unbuckled his jeans and put the bottle on his dick. As soon as it made contact it gave away pissing hard into the bottle and filling it in seconds.

James was in relief.

" I wish you'd just go when you have to pee." Carisa said sounding disappointed.

James wanted to remind her what happened at the movie theater but he didn't want to risk losing her.

"Your right. I'm sorry. Do you still wanna check dis out?" He did pointing.

Long story short, Carisa is pregnant!!!
🤰

Hey guys should I do pregnant Carisa piss story's or James pissing or just regular. Maybe I should add a new someone. Called bladder problems. Oh and soon I'll do an elevator one.