An Overdue Piss

James and Carisa were on a date. They were watching a very scary movie. They both slightly had to piss but neither wanted to leave. Carisa's urge was worse than James but it still wasn't bad. They held it for the first hour and the Carisa got desperate.

"Ah!" She yelled feeling a spurt.

"What's wrong?" James asked.

She switched positions and said she was scared. James knee better but didn't force the issue since she was clearly embarrassed. Thirty minutes passed and she was bobbing up and down.

She felt another spurt.

James saw her face and knew she would have to go. He didn't know how bad it was but he could really use a piss break himself.

"Babe," he whispered. "Do you gotta piss?"

Carisa nodded sadly jiggling around and squeezing her crotch. Why did this always happen to us?

"Baby..." she said. "I don't -"

"Shit!" Yelled James feeling a spurt.

"What?" Asked Carisa followed by many "shhhhh!" From others.

She looked at me and sighed indicating she knew what was wrong.

"Can't... move..." Carisa said.

She felt another spurt. Then a squirt. Her underwear was damp.

James squeezed his dick and fidgeted. They were both very desperate.Carisa, being a bit of a idiot drank more of her icee. Immediately she regretted it.

"Oh god..." she said springing up.

"Oh SHIT!" She screams running out to the toilet.

James really had to go too, but he couldn't move... Eventually he had to go get his gf. He loved her so much. So he went out and looked for the nearest bathroom. He felt himself peeing for a second and then a very small but forceful piss. He stopped it by jiggling around and crossing his legs.

He found a bathroom that was unisex. He looked for his gf, Carisa . She was clinging to the wall squeezing her crotch with terror and pure agony.

"Honey..." he said when he saw her pain. "Just let go..."

Carisa felt a spurt because James just had a way with words. But she fought it. About two minutes later, someone exited leaving one free stall.

"Take it babe..." James said with pure desperation in his eyes.

"Baby you should-"

"No Carisa I really hate seeing you in pain..."

"But I won't be in pain if your not in- oh no..."

She began pissing through her clothes loudly. It reached the floor and made dripping sound. Her facial expression was a mix between shock,pleasure, and embarrassment. She began to cry.

"No not again.... " she said sobbing. She ran away.

I figured I should give her time. In the meantime I should piss because she really made me have to go and-

Too late...

Hot piss fell down his legs giving him much pleasure. It totally soaked him through...

He wanted to cry but he knew he wouldn't make it. And anyway, he would've made it look like he peed himself for Carisa.

Speaking of Carisa... James looked all around the theater. He even checked the girl bathroom. Empty.

He texted her.

"Carisa baby are you okay?"

No answer.

"Baby I pissed myself too..."

Nothing.

"I love you"

"Not after this..."

"Of course I will! I always have"

"Exactly, it's happened too many times! I'm disgusting and I don't deserve you."

"Babe I do it too. We're meant for each other."

James walked outside to search for her. She was no where to be found.

"James you don't get it. I don't deserve you... at all!"

James heart sank.

"What do you mean? "

"Are you breaking up with me??"

"Baby?!"

James broke down into a sob finding his way to his car. He put his phone away and drove home. He walked through the front door and laid in bed for hours.

He heard it open again.

"Carisa??" He said.

A tear/piss soaked Carisa walked to the bathroom muttering

"Couldn't find a motel..."

"Baby please! I still love you! Your the greatest thing that's ever happened to me. I can't live without you!"

She shut the door and ran a bath. She was in there for hours. When she finally came out she got out a sleeping bag.

"Babe..." I cried. "Babe... come lay with me."

Carisa came and got in bed with James and they cuddled. Carisa was crying again and now so was James.

"Please don't leave me..." James said hugging her.

"I can't... I don't know how."

James began kissing Carisa's neck and stroking her hair. He gave her back a small massage. She totally love it.

"I love you." James said.

"I know..." Carisa smiled. " I love you more."

Then she jumped up.

"What's wrong?" James asked.

"I still have to pee! I'm gonna go do that now!"

James busts out laughing as Carisa pisses in the toilet hard and returned to cuddle with James.

James had to pee but didn't want to ruin the make out session so he didn't say a word.