• 04 •

1799 words.

I sat down on my bed, my backpack falling off my arms and onto the floor. Sighing, I crawled onto my bed and laid down, suddenly feeling tired. Exhaustion hit like a truck as I struggled to keep my eyes open. Struggling didn't last long as my eyes shut for the last time in a while. 

'Jeez, it's hot as hell. My room isn't this hot.' I thought as I rose out of bed, seemingly floating above the ground. My door slid open as I neared, allowing me to walk out into the hallway. It led me to the front of U.A, the doors with flames on them. Confused, I stepped up, turning to my left and right as my classmates materialized on the sides of me. Everyone was watching me climb the never-ending steps. It led on forever. They wouldn't stop staring. I glanced down to see I was in my full uniform, head-to-toe. I didn't notice the stairs ending as I bumped into someone. I immediately apologized and looked up to see my brother staring down at me. He was shaking his head.

"You're a disappointment. You're so clingy. You're so needy. You disgust me. You dishonor our family, along with our father. I hate being associated with you. You're nothing without me. You're a nuisance; go burn in hell with your father."  My eyes started to tear up, so I couldn't see the scenery changing around us. It was both of us on a ground tower, alone in the darkness. I began to wipe my eyes when he pushed me off. I screamed, flailing for him to help as he watched me fall farther and farther...

I guess I got the attention of the real Shoto, because the next thing I knew, he was shaking my shoulders.

"Hono! Hono! Why are you crying? It's okay, I'm here, I'm here now." He kept his grip soft on my shoulders as I looked around, tears clouding my vision. Shoto pushed my bangs out of my eyes as my breathing slowed and I rubbed my eyes.

"Sh-shoto..?" I croaked, my throat dry.

"Yeah, what is it?"

"I-i.. I had a dream that y-you.. told me I was a disgrace," I looked away, my eyes clouding over again, "a-and that I was a disappointment.. That I-i should go b-burn in hell with Dad." I felt hot tears fall from my eyes again, this time being able to wipe them on my own.

"Hono.. You're not disgrace. You're not a disappointment. I would never think about you that way,  you're my sister, I love you so much. I could never say that to you, not in a million years." He pulled me in close and hugged me tight, letting me tire myself out with sobs.

Soon it was just hiccups, then quiet. He pet my hair to calm me down, which almost always worked. His shoulder was tear-stained, and my eyes felt really heavy. 

"I-i'm sorry," I whispered and sniffled, "I'm always making you calm me down or reassure me. It must get tiring." Since I'm pretty much always upset, there's a box of tissues on my nightstand, so I grabbed one and blew my nose. 

He sighed quietly, "You're my twin sister, I'll do anything to protect you. I love you." He smiled warmly and gave me another big hug. He got me to smile a little and I hugged him back tightly.

"I love you too. Thank you.." My voice went quiet, but it didn't matter. I could not have a better twin.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

The next day was a bit different, as most of us were all tired from the day before. This day was to basically get to know the other classmates.

I learned most of their names by now, which were the ones that stood out the most. I always forget where Toru sits and accidentally bump into her. I feel bad that her quirk is literally invisibility, but I can't help it.