• 10 •

1550.

I dropped my bag to the ground and fell onto my bed with a soft thump. The comfort of my room and the familiarity caused me to cry into my pillow. 

I was so scared.. Why did he do that to me?  He's a psychopath..

I curled up into a ball and just let it out. 

Nothing has happened to me like that before..

My hands were trembling as they tried to stop the flow of the tears. I felt so weak after a while, and my eyes shut and I fell asleep.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

I woke up in bed, still wearing my school uniform. I felt uneasy.. Like there was something wrong within the house. I felt it in my guts as I got up, the weariness of sleep was gone unusually quickly.

I opened the door of my room to enter not the hallway of my home, but class 1-A. Unfazed, I stepped through and felt a presence. I turned around to see Bakugo standing behind me. I froze, eyes wide at the sight of him.

"I'm sorry~" He said.

"I didn't mean to hurt you, Hono-chan." 

His voice made me shiver, still too scared to move.

"What do you want from me?! You're a f-fucking psychopath! G-get away from me!" I turned to run but he grabbed my arm again, pulling me into his chest.

"You're not going anywhere~" He smirked at me and licked his lips, not at all picking up the scared shitless vibes I was giving off.

I tried to push him off me, but his grip was too strong. I used my other arm to hit his chest but he stared at me without a flinch. My breathing was ragged and shallow, but I was too scared to try and calm myself down.

"LEAVE ME ALONE! SHOTO!" At the moment I called his name, my brother's cold hands appeared on my neck.

"Shh.. He'll take good care of you. I trust him with your life~" My brother whispered in my ear, causing hot tears to flow down my cheeks.

I whimpered, feeling defeated and lost.

There's nothing I can do.. I'm stuck.. I finally stopped resisting and shut my eyes. In the instant, I felt their hands release, and I was alone again. I opened my eyes and I was standing in darkness.

I was calm as I walked around, my feet feeling something soft underneath me, through my socks. I glanced down to see a plush pink carpet, just like the rug in my room. I looked up and saw the ceiling of my room and looked back down to see my room was just as I left it.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

I gasped and shot my eyes open, feeling sweaty and gross. I sat up and looked around frantically, feeling the familiarity of my house settle back to normal. I rubbed my wrist where Bakugo grabbed me again. Something felt off but I couldn't figure out what.

I sniffled and rubbed my face while leaning over to pick up my phone from my nightstand. I sighed and pressed the home button to check the time and noticed it was 2 hours after I had gotten home. 

I ran a hand through my hair and decided to groggily change into my home clothes. I shrugged off my jacket and slid my skirt down my legs and stepped out of it. I yawned and rubbed my eyes, then started unbuttoning my shirt. I dropped it to my side and slipped my tank top off, then reached around my dresser and found a tank top. It was lavender and light blue. I then checked a different drawer to find some shorts and left my socks on.