THE SHOOTING STAR

Chapter:1

NEW JOB

"Aishh why is my luggage so heavy" i sighed as i continuously dragged my luggage in an unknown forest because the Jeon's lived in a forest.

"Who the fuck lives in a forest? What are you guys some royalties?" I cursed as the geat was killing me.

"They live in a forest but why the fuck i can't find their house?" I said as i kept walking.

It was my first day in Seoul after Mom dad's death, i am taking over their job as a caretaker at the famous Jeon's.

Life isn't sorted now, earlier Korea was my happy place. It was ny escape from the crowded cities of America but now this city haunts me more then anything, i am scared of walking alone in this city.

"Maybe this is my punishment, i wasn't even there for them in their last moments and now this id my punishment. This city, every street is punishing me" i cursed under my breath.

My job is to take care of Jeon's because those grown up mans can't take care of themselves,  in straightup words i am their slave.

Its been almost half an hour since i am walking but i can't spot thier house, i mean did if vanished or what. My legs have given up now, they are hurting really badly and now i can't walk anymore, i am gonaa sit here and call those stupid people.

C'mon,  can't they pick me up or atleast send the location so that i can get uber atleast.

I directly came from Airport to their house and now i am not able to find it. My parents use to work as mangers in their company and when they died, The jeons decided to take care of me but why i am working as a caretaker?

I was in America when mom dad died, i was doing my masters in management. I don't know why but mom dad always  tried to keep me away from their work. It was probably the last thing they wanted me to do, working at jeons and that's why they sent me to America.

"My life is hell, why?" screamed at the top of my  voice.

"Where is their damn house? Now, i am doubting that they even existed" i said as i continued to walk but then i saw a huge beautiful bungalow, i was so beautiful just like they show in movies.

"Wow" i gasped," i can't believe this is it, ohmygod this is so pretty " i said as i walked towards the gate.

I walked towards the gate and saw a big wooden board, it was written "The Jeon's " with black ink on it in bold font.

"Ah!! Finally i found you, my love" i said as i hugged the wooden board because i was super happy.

I also did my super happy dance with my woshy moshy moves anf it was really refreshing.

"Now i can rest for a while" i said as i dragged my luggage and pressed the bell which looked so asthetic and elegant as if it was from ancient time.

"Wow, even their bell looks expensive" i said  as i stood and waited for someone to open the door.

After some time, someone finally opened the door and a bright ray of light attcked me, i covered ny eyes but then i saw a really handsome man. Oh my god, i can't even believe that someone can be so handsome. He had perfectly symmetrical face, thick juicy lips, beautiful eyes, crystal clear skin and perfect body of an idol and his shoulders were so wide;they looked so attractive and strong.