CHAPTER:3

I woke up with a loud knock on my door.

"Please let me sleep" I said as I realised that I can't and I jabe to open the door.

I opened the door while i as still half asleeped and it was jungkook

"Ahhh seriously after what happened, he had the guts to show up his face," I thought.

"You are my assistant, you need to come to the office with me "he yelled at me

"Bu-but" I tried to speak

"Common!! get ready ASAP!!" He again yelled at me.

What is with he yelling at me for everything.

I got ready as fast as possible and had to skip the breakfast because this crazy person probably slept on the horn. He was honking like anything.

I jumped in the car and we drove for around an hour. It was an absolute silence in the car. We didn't speak a word to each other.

We finally reached our destination after a long hour of drive. The building was huge and on top, it had a bored on which 'The Jeon's Group ' was written.

We entered the building and then jungkook called a lady with long hairs and she was very beautiful.

"Ms.Lee please escort Ms Moyeon to my cabin and tell her all the work she has to do," said jungkook

"Yes Boss" the lady replied

With that jungkook left

"Hello, I am Hyun Lee " she bowed

" Hello, I am Park Moyeon " I bowed Back to her.

She escorted me to jungkook's cabin

I entered the room and wished him but he was busy with his work and he didn't reply (which is very obvious)

I sat on my small desk and looked at the documents kept on the table..

"Ms.Moyeon, Please bring me the file B2, C3, C6, G4, D5, H7 and S5 from Ms Lee," he said as he was still looking into his screen

"On it Boss!" I replied

The building was quite huge. It had 65 floors and I had to go on the 30th floor.

I stepped in the lift but then someone said " You can take the stairs, the lift is broke " I turned back and saw that it was the lift man.

"So, looks like we hav to take the stairs" I said as I looked at ny pretty heels.

I was literally dying while going up and the stairs were ending anywhere. 

"Why!? Why you have to fo this yi me god? My life is a disaster" I said as I kept walking.

"Here, Boss," I said

"Put them on the table," he said in a very cold tone.

"Mrs Moyeon, please get me a cup of Americano "

"Sure Boss" I said

Americano, I cannot forget what happened last night cause of this americano.

Thinking of Americano, it reminded me of the song, he was singing which was amazing, it was like he is singing for someone whom he loves more than anything and telling them that how much he wants them. They are the cause of his euphoria, maybe they aren't with him but still they are cause of his happiness.

I Looking at the map of the building, I tried to find the nearest coffee shop and it was on the first floor. I had to use the stairs.

"Let's go Moyeon!! FIGHTING" I said as I walked out of his cabin.

I took the stairs again and this time my feets were numb, they weren't feeling any pain.

I took me at least 15 mins to return back.

"Here you go Boss, your coffee " I said

"Keep it on the table," he said.

My feet were paining like hell so I sat down on my desk.

"Mrs Moyeon, please get me another cup of Americano" he ordered me

"What? I know that I crashed into your room but this does not mean that you will make me whatever you want. If you love Americano so much then go yourself" I said but nobody could hear me.

"Sure Boss," I said with a fake smile.

I went down again and ordered a cup of Americano.
"An Americano, please "

I started to go up again. My feet were almost numb. I could not feel them anymore.

By the time I reached the 30th floor. My legs had given up and I sat on the stairs. Suddenly I started to cry. I was missing eomma and appa badly.

But I have to go up "FIGHTING MOYEON "and I started to walk again.

My legs could not take it anymore, as I started to walk, I got imbalanced and was about to fall but suddenly someone caught hold of me.

It was jungkook

"What are you doing, why didn't you used the elevator? " he scolded me but this time it was with a concerned tone.

"The lift was broke," I said

Then he picked me up and walked from the 30th floor to the 65th floor. Everyone was watching us. I could see Mrs Lee watching us with her wide-open eyes.

I hid my face in jungkook 's chest and I was burning, blushing and terrified at the same time. I had butterflies in the stomach but I remembered what happened last night and then I felt disgusted.

He kept me on the couch in the cabin.

"Now just sleep" he ordered in his usual cold tone.

"Bu-but I have to work" I tried to speak but then

" it's my order," he said

I gave up and lay on the couch, I was very so I fell asleep in minutes.

I woke up with jungkook yelling at me (what is this guys problem) wake up we have to go back.

I woke up and tried to stand up but then fell back on the couch.

Jungkook saw me and he again picked me up.

He used the stairs again and after 30 minutes of heavy weight lifting for him, we reached the parking.

It was 1 in the morning. After using the stairs also. There was not a single drop of sweat on his body.

Is he even a human. I really doubt that.

He then put me in the passenger seat. I couldn't believe he is the same person who was about to kill me yesterday.

Now he is being all caring and loving. I mean wowowo.

After driving for like one hour, we reached home (yup, I just called it home) again no conversation and weird silence.

💜💜💜