CHAPTER:9

Next day

I woke up next to jungkook. I was feeling better so I declined to make the breakfast.

I was going down but suddenly I felt dizzy and was about to fall when someone held me. It was jungkook. He pushed me towards him and I could smell him.

His smell is different, totally different, different from the world.

He scolded me but soon realised that I was not in my senses and then landed a kiss on my forehead. He picked me up and layed on the couch.

I could see him doing something in the kitchen. I never felt so weak in my periods. But now as if my body knows that he is there to take care of me.. and that's why my soul is also not trying to keep me alive. It was as if I am gonna die.

I closed my eyes and my soul was about to leave my body when I hurd a deep.
Suddenly a deep voice said "wake up"
I opened my eyes and saw jungkook in front of me.

He made me breakfast and I have to admit that it was amazing.

After the breakfast he left for office. I wanted to go with him but he forced me to take rest.

After half hour he left for office and I was all alone.

Since I was getting bored so I decided to go to the market for some grocery shopping.

I put on my coat and was all ready to leave but then suddenly that red cover book popped up in my mind.

I shushed that thought and drove my car to the town.

Love you ARMY 💙💙💙💙