CHAPTER:19

I fainted but it was like I am in some other world.

Suddenly that beautiful but evil-looking lady came in front of me!

"Hello! I am Kim Chaobin. How are you, my queen?" She said with an evil smile.

For some reason, I felt that I know her.

"You can not beat me! I will kill you again my dear queen. You are way too weak for me" she said in her usual evil tone

So by now, I have figured one thing out that The Jeons are crazy rich and honestly out of this world people.

They are vampires and I have a past with them. They call me queen... so maybe I am the queen.

But all that romance I have seen with Jungkook tells that we had a romantic past.

I really...really love Jeon Jungkook and it doesn't matter who he is. I do have a past with them. I know by now that I am not a normal human being. The tattoo I have..the book and everything. It tells that I am destined to be something else..someone else...god has different plans for me.

"You were not able to defeat me with your power then how can you defeat me without powers? Queen!" She said

"If Jungkook can not be mine then I'll destroy underworld. Kill each of you! Then what will the mighty queen do"...she said making baby faces and in her evil tone!

"The greatest queen of Underworld will save her people and sacrifice her love!" She said

Well, I just sat there and watched her! I mean I didn't want to mock her but yeah she did a lot of overreacting and stuff! I mean I am not saying that I am really calm and composed. I am a really anxious person but see I spend months with Jeon Jungkook.  That guy Is no less than a ghost! He Jungshook me so many times that now I am habitual to all this.

"We'll see! I guess you are a bit early. I mean I don't know anything now. Mrs Jeon will tell me the whole thing so you better come later!"I said in a very calm tone while yawning! Not cause I wanted to mock her but cause I was seriously sleepy.

"What? Aren't you scared or angry?" She asked in shock.

"Nah! It's just I am sleepy! I said again yawning.

"Huh fine! You think this is a joke right? Then also ask your Mrs Jeon how your parents died? " she said

"In a car accident," I said stammering

"No! My dear queen.  They were murdered. They were killed and by whom?" she asked while running her fingers around my cheeks.

"Mu-mu-murdered??"I asked.

"Yes, they were murdered! You or love for Jungkook is too strong.  You know you wouldn't have lost if he didn't kill your parents. You were broken after their death. You lost the battle there only." she said and laughed

"I was broken...I was dead and I am still broken." I thought and started crying.

"Your love was stronger than my powers but this time Jungkook will be mine and the crown also," she said with a burst of evil laughter.

"Looks like jungkook can not see tears in his queen's eyes! You need to go back. After all, you have to ask them questions right! "She said and vanished in the thin air.

I closed my eyes and started crying.  When I opened them, I saw everyone. They were standing surrounding the bed.

"Are you alright? "Jimin asked.

"Ne! My highness. Are you okay? " asked Suga

"Moyeon are you ok?" Taehyung said.

"What happened? You saw something? "Jhope asked!