CHAPTER:18

TAEHYUNG'S LOVE STORY

So this chapter is about Taehyung and his girlfriend Park hyobin
(Park hyobin's character is played mt bestfriend cause she is V bias and I love her!)

Plus I am writing this chapter as the author but then it will change to Hyobin's perspective!

Hyobin was a simple girl but at the same time she was uniquely beautiful! Her beauty was different! Though Taehyung and hyobin had feelings for each other but they never confessed!

Hyobin and Tae were classmates at the School of Vampires in Underworld!

They were each others only friends in the whole school an were bestfriends! Taehyung was very popular in the school but he never cared about other girls! For him only Hyobin was there!

They looked adorable together and people often speculated that they are dating! There cute hight difference made them look like they are only made for each other!

Hyobin was the only child! Her parents were very close to the Royal family! Hyobin's parent were basically the baby sitters of the seven brothers! (When they were born obviously) and Taehyung was really close to Hyobin's dad!

When Tae heard that they are going back to take Moyeon! He was really excited cause He was really close to Moyeon!

When Tae reached home he heard his brothers talking about the idea of taking their girlfriends and fiance with them! He was a bit shocked!

Cause obviously our little Tae Tae didn't had any girlfriend! He told Hyobin about this and hyobin told his appa and omma about it!

Hyobin's perspective!

I came back from school and sat on the dinning table to drink some blood wine!(cause we are vamps!)

"Omma! Appa! Ahh taehyungahh is so dumb! Ahh phabo!" I complained

"What happened hyobin?"appa asked!

"Aishhh they are going to the normal world to take Moyeon and all them are taking their girlfriends with them to! But this little phabo doesn't have a girlfriend! I told him so many times to talk to other girls! Whole school is crazy about him but this man! Ahhhhh! Now I have to find a girl for him!" I said or you can say shouted!

It was not like I can't find a girlfriend for him or I will not get! He is one of the seven royal brothers! Like girls can die to be with him! He was the most famous kid at the school of Vampires! But I didn't wanted to!

Yes I liked kim Taehyung from the beginning! He was my only friend and my bestfriend after Moyeon! It was like we three are soulmates! Moyeon is my soul sister!

I loved the fact the he didn't talked to anyone in the school except me! I showed that I don't like but it gave me happiness! After Moyeon left us he was the only one who was there for me and I love kim Taehyung!

Yes I loved him but I didn't had guts to tell him!

Whenever I thought of telling him! The thought that ge might not like me and our friendship will ruin stopped me!

Everyone shipped us! The other six brothers! Mr. And Mrs. Jeon! Even omma and appa..they even teased us!

Though I use to show that I don't like that but it made me blush everytime!