CHAPTER:16

Next morning I woke up beside jungkook and found him staring at me with his dowy eyes!

"Were you looking at me the whole night?"I asked while laughing!

"Yesss," he said with a big smile!

" So we have to do a lot of things today right!?"I said!

"Yes! A lot of work! But first I need to get some important things from the market!  So you stay here!  I'll come in a while" he said!

I said ok and with that, he left! I decided to just sit on the couch and use my phone! (yes, she had a phone!😅)

I don't know when I slept and I started seeing a dream! I never saw dreams in the afternoon!  My mother told me! No one sees dreams In the afternoon without any reason!

The dream:

In the dream, I saw myself dressed in a queen's attire!  I saw the whole jeon family!  I was entering the royal court!  Like a queen.

Mr And Mrs Jeon were sitting there. I saw jungkook sitting in the royal chair. The moment I entered every one hailed my name! They were all different!  They were pale and cold suddenly the court changed into a battle filled!  Jimin out of nowhere appeared and said welcome back queen! You are our queen!

Suddenly the assistant at the library appeared and said welcome back queen!  This is the underworld and you are our queen!  You are the for whom we waited!  It's been so long! We all missed you!

Then I saw jk kissing someone in a church!  I saw omma and appa..sitting there and clapping!  The girl was was me! I was the whom jk married! 

All of this was like hallucinations!  It was as if I was seeing my past! It was all my past! Everything is true!  That book! Everything!

Then suddenly a beautiful but evil-looking lady came in front of me and jk went to her! Suddenly I was about to fall but then jungkook held my hands!

I was happy and he was about to pull me up when that lady appeared behind jk! She touched him and jungkook left my hand! I fell from the top but then I saw two jungkook's!

One who is crying for me! Dying there just for me! He shouted so loud that the whole valley was filled with his voice!

The other jungkook who was happy with that lady! He kissed her! They both saw me falling! 

I gave up and closed my eyes but then suddenly a pretty girl and Taehyung came! They saved me!

When I opened my eyes!  I was dead! I was at my own funeral!  Everyone was crying and there again I saw two jungkook's! 

One who was in trauma and the other was unaffected!

Then suddenly I saw myself in a battlefield and my opponent was that evil-looking lady! I don't how and why I had immense power! 

The whole empire was cheering  for me

"Go queen go! Go queen go! Go queen go!" They shouted! 

I again saw omma and appa! The whole royal family was there!

I was searching for two different jungkook's but then I only saw one! Who said" go my queen go! I know you will win! We need you! Whole underworld needs you! I know you were searching for two different jungkook's but this is the real one! The one who loves truly loves you!"