CHAPTER:14

We reached the canteen and picked up our lunch! We sat on the same table and literally everyone was watching us and talking about us! It was so weird! Though I didn't know why he was doing all this but sone part of me was literally enjoying every bit of attention he was giving me!

We sat on the table and had our lunch!

"Ahh take this!" He said while passing me the chicken part

"I know this is your favourite part!" he said with a smile!

I couldn't help but just blushed and took the part!

"Gamsamnida boss," I said with a bow!

We finished our lunch and went to the conference room where he was supposed to have a meeting with some sponsors from the USA.

I received them from the entrance and took them to the conference hall!!

One of the sponsors was continuously staring at me in a very bad way!! I was so uncomfortable!

The meeting started and standing beside jk! The sponsor was continuously staring at me in a bad way which really made me uncomfortable!

I don't know when Jk noticed that and he just gave him a death stare!

"You go and sit in my cabin Moyeon! I have to deal with some people" he said while fixing his eyes with that man's!

I went into his cabin and after 10 mins jungkook entered! He banged the door behind his back and dragged me towards the wall! He pushed me and blocked my way! He came way too close and I could feel his breath!

"Why do you wear such revealing clothes ?" he said

"You can wear them at home! We need to get you new clothes!" he continued!

We drove to a fancy store and it was really expensive!

"I can't pay you back JK! This is way too expensive! "I said!

"I know how to get my payment back honey," he said while leaning towards me!

"What wha what do you mean boss," I said!

"You'll cook for me!" He said with a chuckle!

"Aishh that's it! Ok, I will" I said!

"Every day till our last breath! " he said with an intense stare!

"You don't know how lucky you are if you have someone to cook for you with all their heart! It just can not be compared! That's why mothers are the best gift of the god!" I said and a tear dropped from my eyes!

He saw that and wiped it off

To lighten the mood he said" remembering of mother! Day after tomorrow whole family is gonna come! All the brothers with their girlfriends so you are my girlfriend! "

He made me try a bunch of clothes and then bought literally half the store!

"These rich people and their things..I can never understand!" I murmured

"Cause we are just rich with money, not love," he said!

We got out of the store and did some grocery shopping! Not some actually! I bought the whole store cause we were out of it!

When we were driving home! One question popped and I suddenly asked!

"So that's why you want me to be your girlfriend so that you don't feel left out!!"

"Nope! It was the reason in the beginning but now its something else! Something really strong!" he said!

"Hmm," I said and looked away!