CHAPTER:17

Jungkook gave me the soup and we cleaned the house!

"Wow! Now it looks like a royal palace!"I said

By the evening we were done with all the preparation! The house looked exceptionally marvellous!  By the evening when lights were turned on! It looked more beautiful!  The gardens which gave a haunted vibe! Now gave a beautiful vibe!

"Ahhh he is so fast!"I said!

"They made a change in there plan, They'll be here by night! We need to get you your clothes!" he said

"Nah jungkookahh I am not buying any more clothes! "I said!

"Not buying! Follow me!" he said!

I followed him and we reached a room! Damm this house is so effing big! I never knew any room like this existed!

He opened the door and it was a big closet!  A closet filled with clothes of early 18th century or 17th century!

I somehow remember when I entered this house for the first time! All of them were wearing clothes like this!

He then went in and got me a red long dress!

Its was amazing!  The dress looked like the queen of all the dresses out there.

"Here you go! Wear this one tonight!" He said

"And what about you?" I asked

"You'll show me! Then I'll show you" he said

I went in my room and got ready.  To be honest I took some time cause I had to do a lot of stuffs.

I came out of my room and was going downstairs when I saw jungkook sitting on the couch!

He saw me coming with his eyes wide open! Jaws dropped and not blinking at all!

I gave him a smile and he came to receive me on the stairs!  He held my hands and suddenly that dream came in front of my eyes!

I stood there! Not blinking at all!

"Moyeon!  What happened? " he asked

Then we both went and sat on the couch!  Suddenly he said they are here!

"Let's go! Get them" he said in his deep voice

I swear it would have been really amazing and charming if he didn't have tripped over the carpet and literally fell near the stairs! He struggled to balance and gained some balance! (A/N: Blood Ink reference!)

I tried to control my laugh but I couldn't and I laughed a bit!

He just shrugged his black suit! He was looking amazingly Hot! Tight pants with a white shirt and black coat!  His big biceps! Small waist and his abbs! That day he was looking like a king I must say!

We walked towards the gate and he held my hands! Finally, we reached the main entrance and I saw the whole Jeon family there!  They all greeted me with a smile and bowed to me! Yesss they bowed to me! I literally don't know why!

I saw Mr And Mrs Jeon with all the seven brothers!  Yes, seven brothers excluding our Kuku!

Namjoon, Jin, Suga, Jhope, Jimin, Taehyung and Yeontan

Yeontan was the youngest of all and the cutest of course!

With the Jeons, I saw Six fairy looking and absolutely stunning girls! They were all the girlfriends and fiance of the Bangtan!

We greeted all of them and everyone came inside!

"You and Moyeon took good care of the royal palace Jungkook! "Mrs Jeon said