CHAPTER:15

We reached home and changed and I went in the kitchen to cook the dinner!

"No office tomorrow! Since Omma and appa are coming along with the whole  family we need to clean the house!" he said

" Ne!"I said while chopping onions!

He came into the kitchen and started helping me! After a while, we were done with the food! We ate our dinner and I was about to go upstairs when he said!

"Don't you want to watch a movie? "

"Umm okk let's watch!" I said

We started watching the movie and I don't know when it ended and what was the ending!

Around 3 in the morning I woke up! Cause I wanted to go to the washroom! Rather than going upstairs in my room! I went to Jk's room! It was dark as hell! I found the switch and turned on the lights!

"Wow!" The only word came out of my mouth!

That room was so beautiful! It was as if a king sat there! But at the same time, it gave a sad vibe!

It was as if the room was incomplete! Then suddenly I saw that red book! The two red books were kept there! One said king and other said, queen!

"Enough Jeon Jungkook! now you have told me what's all this!!" I said! I picked up the books and was about to leave when I tripped over the carpet!

I was about to fall when a hand caught me and pulled towards himself! He was jungkook! He was shirtless and that tattoo!

Ohh mah! He looked like an angel who had so much pain that he turned into a devil!

"What are you doing in my room?" he said with an expressionless face!

"Jung.."I was about to say when he just!

"What the hell are you doing in my fucking room Moyeon!" shouted on me!

"You know I can do anything to punish you right! "He said while pushing me towards the wall!

He blocked me! He was breathing heavily! I never saw him in such anger!

But this time I wanted the truth! I know he is not a normal human but now I am not afraid of him! All I wanted to know why we have matching tattoos and why this book has my picture with the whole Jeon family!

"Enough Jungkookahh! Enough! Now I am not afraid of you!you want to punish me! Do that but tell me the fucking truth! Whyyyy! "I shouted back!

It was as if he didn't expect that he just moved back!

"Whyyyy why! Why do we have matching tattoos!? Why this book has my picture! Why do I fell in love with you! Why don't you sleep! Why are you so cold! Why all seven of you don't resemble each other! Whyyy! Why my parents died! Why you guys decided to take care of me!" I shouted and couldn't help but started crying!

"These three months were the most challenging and difficult time of my life!" I said and kept on crying!

He just came and buried my head in his chest with the help of his hands!

"I am sorry! I shouldn't have shouted at you!" He said with tears in his eyes!

"Moyeon! My queen! I know its difficult! But don't worry! Let mother come! Very soon you'll know everything!" he said and planted a kiss on my forehead!

I kept on crying and crying and hugged him even tighter! It was the only place of comfort for me!

"I am sorry!"I said with an unclear voice!