Chapter 11

A clean, shaven Antonio sits back in the waiting room but so far no news.

Hank excuses himself when his phone rings, it's Jay.

"We've got a lead on Pulpo"

"On my way" Hank says. "Antonio, we've got a lead on Pulpo-"

"Let's go." The detective growls, ready to bash in Pulpo's head.

Gabby and Matt stay behind.

**

"Pulpo has a girl and son on the side, they live in Canaryville. Mouse pinged her cellphone, she's home, we think Pulpo might be lying low there"

"Everyone gear up... Antonio-"

"I'm going Voight."

"Alright"

**

"Police!" Antonio screams as they raid the house after knocking for about 10 minutes.

The team goes in, guns locked and loaded.

"Clear"

"Clear"

Antonio spots movement outside and see Pulpo running. He jumps off the balcony with Adam and Jay behind him and chases down Pulpo.

Antonio, raging, punches Pulpo and throws him down on the concrete face down. He punches him again, 3 times, and then cuffs him.

Pulpo laughs as they drag him away.

As promised, the Intelligence team leaves Antonio alone in the basement with Pulpo after they threw him in the cage.

"Antonio. It's been a while – so nice to see you" Pulpo cackles, Antonio gets angrier by the minute

Antonio doesn't say anything. He wraps the metal chain around his hand like he would do with a boxing glove. Pulpo continues taunting him

"Your wife... such a beauty, it's a shame she was shot. Such a pity"

Antonio rages even more, it's so bad he sees only black. He starts punching Pulpo until the man is unconscious. Antonio checks his heartbeat and he's still alive. He kicks the man one more time, tears run down the detective's face – for his wife.

He walks outside where Hank and Al stood. "All yours"