Chapter 17

"We're all moved in baby" Antonio grins and Kate smiles, she puts her hair up in a messy bun and moves to his side. They have just finished the last box filled with their personal items and they are exhausted.

Kate hugs him tightly; her head snuggles into the crook of his arm.

"Thank you for building our dream house; and for being the world's best husband." Kate says and Antonio grins, he kisses her head, "I love you"

"I love you too handsome."

"Are you and Erin buying the groceries for tonight's party?" Antonio asks as the two stay embraced, looking at the interior of their new house

"Hmm, Gabby's coming with. We're making a girl's day out of it" Kate grins, she worked doubles for two weeks straight and was on call for a week so her shifts' are, instead of 12 hours a day, now reduced to 10.

"Okay" he presses a kiss to her head, "I have to get to work but I'll see you tonight then. We'll light up the grill. Don't want to make the house messy on our first day here."

Kate shrugs, "you and Jay volunteered to clean up if Erin and I will buy everything so I don't really care if the house is messy" she teases and Antonio rolls his eyes

"Geez, thanks for that baby"

Kate laughs and kisses his lips, "You're going to be late"

Antonio presses his lips to hers again and then hurries out of the house with his car keys.

Kate busies herself with putting up all their photographs on the walls, she's lucky Alvin taught her how to put screws up in a wall.

When that was finished, she started emptying all the boxes, consisting of decorations and pillows, and neatened the house.

Kate grins and looks at the house. Perfect.

Every last box and bag was emptied out and unpacked. They were officially moved in.

Kate grins when she gets a call, it is Gabby.

"Hallo dear sister" she answers and Gabby chuckles, "Yo, fancy girl, I'm outside the security complex. There's a code for the gate I am not aware of"

"Oh yeah, we were meaning to send it all out. Uh, give me a second, Antonio wrote it down somewhere.... Uh... yeah, I found it. Press 8922#"

"Alright, see you soon"

She hangs up and soon I see the car stopping in our driveway. I open the garage and walk out.

"Hey" Gabby grins; she's big now, almost ready to pop.

"Hey, want a show? We're unpacked"

"Yeah, is Erin meeting us here?"

Kate nods, "In an hour after shift. How are you feeling?"

"I'm good, good, I think I'm popping any day now"

"I can't wait to be an aunt!" Kate gushes and Gabby grins, "I can't wait to be a mom"

"I bet" Kate whispers

"Come on, show me the house"