stupid boy think that I need him

Payton's POV

I can't believe her dad actually said yes. I was like hella excited, I mean that's why I jumped in his arms.. but we're not gonna talk about it ah ha ha.
We all walked upstairs helping eve pack.

Eve's POV
"Literally what the fuck do I bring, sweats? Dresses?" Bring whatever you want just don't forget a bathing suit were going to the lake, Payton said. "Ew no I look terrible in swimsuits" I beg to differ, Noen said with the most serious look on his face. "Wanna bet", I said walking in to the bathroom. I put a swimsuit on really quick. It was a white top with two thick straps with a knot in the front(that makes no sense I'm sorry) and baby pink bottoms. I walked out of the bath room and everyone quickly turned their heads. See you look beautiful, headass, Noen said grinning. Your gorgeous oh my God literally, if I was a girl I would wanna look exactly like you, Chase said. "Omg I love you guys" I said walking back into the bathroom changing back into grey sweatpants and a black crop top.
I finished packing and it was 5:30, we had to leave in 10 minutes. I was kinda scared I haven't left home for this long in awhile.
Have fun hunny, don't do anything stupid, my dad said patting me on the head." Bye dad" I said walking out of the door closing it behind me.
We were all piled up in the car, Griff and pay were in the front, me ant, and jay were in the middle and Chase and Noen were in the back. I was laying on ant and he had his arms around me and I had my legs on jay. I ended up falling asleep on the way to the airport. I felt Anthony shifting around and it woke me up. I sat up and seen we were at the airport. I just started crying. Baby don't cry, ant said wrapping his arms around me. I just cried in his chest.
They all made their way out of the car. I got out and gave them all a hug one by one. "Text the group as soon as you land okay?" Yes mom, ant said laughing and wrapping me in another hug." I'm gonna miss you all so much". A few minutes later we said goodbye one last time and they all left. Me and Payton got back in the car and drove to his house. It was about a 30 minute drive from the airport. I plugged my phone into the aux, and we listened to Eden on the way there. Payton rested his hand on my knee the whole way home. It made me feel safe and tingly. Weird. We finally made it to his house. I got my stuff out of the back of the car and stood at his front step ready to meet his mom. I was terrified.

Authors note
I'm sorry this is highkey a shitty chapter I need ideas for this book so if you have any please comment
Also I don't wanna sound like one of those people but if you actually like this book either comment or vote. If you have any feedback lmk!! -des:)