I'm dying inside ok. k.

^^^ this picture is me 24/7 k bye

The next morning me and Payton were jumping around on the counters, in the kitchen and screaming lyrics to hot girl bummer that was blasting on Chase's Alexa.
Everyone walked downstairs looking pissed at us considering it was 9:00 in the morning. We continued to scream the lyrics to lottery since it came on next and I was doing the dance. When I did the part where you "throw it back" I guess. I don't know how to explain it it's on the beats that's all I know. 
Anyways when I did it Anthony started rubbing his chin and smirking. "What's that look for" I said laughing. "Because you're all mine" he said still rubbing his chin.
"Come here mamas" he said picking me up off the counter and pulling me into a hug. "Someones being lovey" I said pecking his lips. "that's just because i love you duhh".
"Their so cute I'm going to jump off a cliff" Jaden said. "On god" pay said.
We decided to go to the Grove and shop because why not. I went up to my room put on a really cute outfit low-key looked really good ngl.

I walked downstairs and Anthony was staring at me like I was a goddess or some shit

I walked downstairs and Anthony was staring at me like I was a goddess or some shit. "Ma, you look good".  "Thanks bubs" I said sitting on his lap. "Y'all see that? She just sat on his lap" Noen said laughing.
"Their my parents periodt. Grt married already" Payton said. "I mean I'm down" "same" I said laughing.
We have been at the Grove for like 2 hours shopping and we went to eat at some salad place I thought it was great but the boys thought it was to hEaLtHy.
We were leaving until I was picked up over Anthony's shoulder and he took off running ."ANTHONY WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING". "having fun". All the sudden I looked down and water was in my face. He took us running through the splash things where the water come out of the ground. He put me down and I slapped him upside the head. "I. Hate. You.". I said walking away. I was so mad my outfit was so cute my hair everything. "You love me" he said wrapping his arms around my waist. I tried the best I could to get out but he wouldn't let me. He turned me around and kissed me. I kissed back obviously if I have the chance. "I'm still mad at you". "Mhm".
We were in the Uber and I was giving ant the silent treatment because I was soaking wet. "Chase you and Noen are the cutest" I said looking at them, they were in the third row cuddled up and it was adorable. Literally if they don't get married i will die.
I felt Anthony lay his hand on my thigh and low-key screamed inside. I still didn't speak to him and I could tell it was making him irritated because he slowly continued to slide it up my thigh. I want gonna let him get to me tho #gorlpwr.
We arrived at the house and as soon as we walked in I went and took a shower. I threw on a pair of Anthony's sweatpants and a Calvin Klein sports bra. I blow dried my hair and put it in a messy bun because we tryna stay comf. I walked out of the bathroom and ant was laying on the bed watching tiktoks.
"Bubs". "Oh look who decides to talk now". "Shut up I was mad, I had a really cute outfit on" I said pouting. "You always look cute, no matter what your wearing". He pulled me onto his lap straddling him and brought me down to his lips. It was a slow but passionate kiss. I pulled away and his smirk was huge. I slapped his chest and got off of him. "Wow what a tease". "Shut up crackhead" I said throwing a pillow at him. We walked downstairs and all the boys were laying on the couch. "I was bout to come up there, you two being alone for long amounts of time scares me" Jaden said. I started laughing hysterically
"Jay even if something like that were to happen I wouldn't do it with you guys in the house". "Can we not talk about this anymore it's gross" Payton said looking disgusted. Me and Anthony joined them on the couch watching scary movies.
We have watched like 4 movies and it was 8:00.
"Guys we leave tomorrow" I said laying my head on Anthony's chest. "I know I'm not ready to leave you again" he said rubbing my back. "It's okay we will see eachother again labor day weekend, that's only in like a month" Chase said. "I Know I'm just gonna miss you whores". They all tackled me into a big group hug tickling me. "G-guys quit it" I said laughing.
The rest of the night we made tiktoks,went live, finished boy meets world and ate tons of pizza.
It was 2:30 am and me and ant were packing up all of our thing since we left early tomorrow. " I don't wanna leave you again ma" he said pulling me onto the bed with him. " I don't want you to either". We fell asleep like that. In eachothers arms for the last time for a month.

Authors note
Two more chapters :(( thank you all for the support w this book. 20 k reads 🥺✋🏼 I love you all.

- Des:)