i wAnNa DiE k bye

"I love you so much" I said pressing my lips against his. "I'll see you soon ma". He walked to his terminal and was suddenly out of sight. I didn't get to see him again for a whole month and it was going to suck. I already miss him. Jaden, Payton and I walked to our terminal and said our goodbyes to Chase and Noen. " I'm gonna miss you so much my children" I said kissing both of their foreheads and hugging them. We separated off and Jaden wrapped me in a said hug. I was on the verge of crying.
All three of us sat on the plane getting ready to take off. This was always the scariest part for me. I enterlaced my fingers with Jaden's right hand and Payton's left. I closed my eyes and squeezed their hands as tight as I could without breaking them.
We just arrived back at my house and Payton just came with us so we could have more time together before school started again. Which is next week and I'm not excited for it at all. I mean yeah all we have to do is sit on our laptops all day but it still sucks having to do the work. "Hi kids" amy said as we walked through the door giving each of us a hug. "How was your trip" my dad asked. "It was great until you know we had to leave, That's always the worst part".
We went upstairs and all just plopped down on my bed. Them on either side of me.
We turned on Disney plus and watched the good luck Charlie Christmas movie , laughing and crying throughout the whole thing.
It was about three hours later and it was 4:00 o'clock. We have watched more movies but it was time for pay to leave. "I love you so much, text me as soon as you get home" I said hugging him and he lifted off the ground. Despite our past he was my best friend, I could go to him for anything and he always kept me laughing. "I love you more" he said putting me down. He walked out of the door and I felt empty. Once again they were gone. Well except jay, which I'm very glad he was here. "Come on let's get snacks and go cuddle" Jaden said. He always knew how to make me feel better.
We went to Target and got the boxes of Pillsbury dough cookies with Christmas decorations on them and hot coco. We went back home made the cookies, and the hot chocolate and watched all the home alone movies with our parents.
*Ding*
Bubs🥺🖤- hi ma! I miss you already.

-i miss you more bubs, what r you doing?

Bubs🥺🖤- rn me and Brady are playing fortnite with pay and griff

- tell Griff I said hi and I miss him

Bubs🥺🖤- will do, I'll ft you later I love you.

- I love you more

Me and Jaden went up to my room, unpacked all of our stuff from Cali and just cuddled in bed. "What are your plans after schools over" Jaden asked me. "I have no idea, probably start a YouTube for all my fans if they would like that". " I was thinking about it too, maybe we could make one together" he said. "that's a great idea jay".
We fell asleep not much later.

The next day

                         The groupchat

Softie- hi guys, how is everyone doing?

Pay🥰🤡- we saw eachother yesterday i- n e ways I'm doing gr8

Big bro🤩🥺- pretty good, just cuddling w eve

Bubs🥺🖤- lucky, wish I was

eve- me too bubs

Chase<3- I miss all of  you already :(

eve- me too, y'all are my happiness source

Bubs🥺🖤- me too ma, I love you

eve- I love you too, mater of fact I love all of you with my whole fucking heart🥺

Softie - I love you Mom 😌💗

Chase<3- we love you

Pay🥰🤡- yes don't know what I would do without you bubs.

Big bro🤩🥺- literally, the best sister I could have asked for.

eve-  aww 🥺I'll talk to y'all later I'm gonna take a nap

Bubs🥺🖤- bye mamas

Everyone else said bye and did their separate things. They werent going to see eachother for a whole month. A month without their bestfriends stuck in their rooms doing school. They all truly loved eachother.

Authors note
I'm crying writing this oh my god. One more chapter after this. That is why I'm crying , I have no idea why I just am but😗✌🏼 I love you all so much. Thanks for all the support🥺

-des:)