bbys

Anthony's POV
Today was the day Im gonna ask her to be mine. Since I was only gonna be here for two more days I wanted it to be as special as possible. I had it all planned out, we were all just gonna have a fun day and then tonight we could go in the front yard and watch the stars and then I would tell her how I feel and so on. All the boys were in on it, and the parents. Her dad gave me a pep talk and told me if I broke her he would break me so😗✌🏼.
Right now we were all outside in the pool playing chicken and being crackheads.
"Eve can we go get Starbucks". Yeah why not she said jumping out of the pool. " What do y'all want". Everyone told me their orders which were simple and we went and jumped in Eve's car. She drove because she didn't trust my driving skills enough✋🏼😔.
I plugged my phone into the aux and we jammed out to lil peep and Billie eillish. I rested my hand on her thigh and she looked down at it and blushed. We ordered our drinks and then on the way home I had my hand in the same place. "I could get used to this" I thought to myself.
"Finally your back, I'm dying they're all bullying me" Jaden said running up to us and grabbing his drink.
It was like 6:00 and her dad bought some stakes and stuff to grill out. Me and the boys helped her dad build a fire so we could make smores. Once everything was done we all sat around the campfire and talked. Jordan asked eve to sing a song, and all of us jerked our heads and looked at eve. "You sing?!". Uh,,, yeah, she said looking down. "So does Jaden you two could sing a song together" said his mom. "That would be great let's do it e". They walked over to the pool and we're talking I'm guessing about what their gonna sing, I could tell she looked nervous and ht was honestly adorable.
They came back over and said they are singing lovely by Billie and Khalid. They started singing and it was beautiful. I looked over and seen Noen laying his head on chased shoulder and Chase's arm around him. Jordan and Amy were also in the same position. Me and Payton sat there in shock at how good they sounded together.
When it was over everyone clapped and some of them were even crying. I'm sure you could guess who. Correct it was Noen and payton. " You sang beautiful bub" I said wrapping her in a hug. Thank you she said blushing.
Right then I winked at everyone as a " it's go time pray for me". " Hey bubs can you come with me" I said grabbing her hand and taking her to the front yard. I patted the grass beside me for her to sit down. "Why did you wanna come out here bub?". Well um I wanted to talk. "Good talk or bad talk". Good, very good actually. "Go on".
Well, eve you are the sweetest girl I know. You are beautiful, loving, caring overall a amazing girl. You have made my life so much better the past month, you have taught me to see the good in everything. If it wasn't for you I'd probably be in my room right now playing fortnite talking about how lonely I am. You make me so happy it's crazy. That's why eve, right her right now I'm telling you I love you and I want you to be mine.
She looked at me with tears in her eyes and a huge smile on her face " of course" she said as she jumped in my arms. " I love you mamas". I love you more bubs.
That's when everyone came around the corner whooping and clapping. "YESSSSSS" jaden said running up to me and dabbing me up and giving eve a koala hug. I was so happy I finally got to call her mine. We went back in the backyard and all sat around the fire. Eve was in my arms while Jaden and Payton were arguing about who was better at just dance. "I'm so glad your mine mamas" I whispered to her and kissed her on the forehead. " I couldn't be happier" she said into my chest.

I love this girl with my whole heart. She's finally mine.

Eves POV
Holy shit. I'm dating Anthony fucking Reeves. I couldn't be happier. He makes me so fucking happy with all of his nicknames for me, always tickling me. Just being himself around me. I love this boy so damn much.

Authors note
This chapter is so cheesy im sorry. But like I needed a cheesey chapter so✋🏼😔. They are in bIg BoY lOvE. Also thank you so much for 3k reads?! It's crazy ong. I love you all. Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed 💗

-des:)