truth hurts

Eve's POV

-Payton where the hell are you

5 minutes later

-payton istg if you don't answer your phone

--
hey ant, have you heard from Payton he left me stranded at a party and I can't find him.

             Ant🐜- no bubs, I haven't I'm sorry:(

-oh okay, I'll call you when I get home

           Ant 🐜- okay bub, I love you

-i love you more

--
Payton's been gone for ten minutes with Cynthia. Every bad thing possible is going through my head. Is he dead? Are they hooking up? Did he leave me here on purpose?
"Hey tayler do you know where pay went?"
Well I seen him walk upstair with cynthia, he's probably getting some, he said laughing. He seen my facial expression and realized I wasn't having it. I'll go look for him I'll be right back, stay here, he said walking away. Great now I'm alone. Again.

Well um I hated seeing that, they were sucking eachothers face off. It was gross, he said in disgust. He looked like he wanted to die. I felt tears start to brim in my eyes. "Can you take me home" I said trying not to cry. Yeah of course, mines the red Acura in the yard. "Thanks"

We pulled into Payton's driveway all the lights were off. Well it was 12 o'clock so. "Thanks for the ride". No problem, just text me if you need anything. "Will do" I said smiling and shutting the door. I walked up up to the front door and thanked God it was unlocked. I went into Payton's room and took a shower and all that stuff, bc I ranked of alcohol.I put on some sweats and just layed in bed.
I've been laying down for an hour it's one thirty. I heard stumbling down stairs. Then he walked in the room. He looked a mess. He literally threw himself on the bed, didn't say a word. I was livid. " How do you not tell me where you went then come home and not say a word to me". He was out. "Great I'm talking to myself". I decided to text Anthony.

-hey, he just came home. Didn't say a word to me. Tayler said he hooked up with Cynthia.
                              Ant🐜-are you serious?! Out of all people Cynthia?

-yessir
                Ant 🐜- I'm sorry bubs, idk why he would do that he likes you.

- I don't even care. Im probably gonna leave sometime tomorrow. I'm pissed.

             Ant 🐜- I would too, just wait until he wakes up. Text me or call me in the am.

- okay, I love you

            Ant🐜- I love you more bubs.

Anthony's POV

How could he just leave her like that? She's a amazing girl. And out of all people he leaves her for Cynthia. Literally wtf.

- Payton how in the hell could you leave eve for cynthia. I don't care if you were drunk or not. She was staying at your house to have a good time. Not to get more hurt. But guess what you broke her even more. Shes an amazing, beautiful, overall perfect girl. And I'm pissed at you for what you did.

do I like her? No I couldn't? Right? Fuck me.

Authors note
I hope you guys liked this chapter. I actually kinda liked this one teehee. Lmk what you think in the comments. Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed it.
Alsoooo thank you so much for over 600 reads 💗
-des:)