candy - doja cat

I ran to my phone to check it and see what he had replied with.

Bubs🥺🖤: it's fine, I was just scared you were ignoring me

Thank God

                          eve: no bubs, I would never.

Bubs🥺🖤: I love you ma

                           eve: I love you more

I have never felt so relieved. I was terrified there was gonna be a argument. At least now I know Anthony isn't one of "those" boyfriend's that never believe you.

"Thank God". "What did he say".I showed him the messages and he just smiled. "I told you there was nothing to worry about".

I decided to FaceTime him to see how his birthday went.

Hi bubs

Hey mammas

I wanted to call and see how your day was and what all you got

Well mom got me a new phone since I shattered my other one, Brady got me a new hoodie and Austin got me some sneakers, oh and pay and Chase just surprised me and bought me Chick-fil-A

That's great, how did you like the chains I got you?

I loved them. The new earring was my fav tho

I'm glad you liked them, it took me forever to pick them out I had to get jay to help me

Where is jay?

He's right beside me literally my legs are on him

Hi man I miss you

Miss you more bubs

K mamas imma hop off here the boys wanna go to the mall

Okay, I love you have fun

Love you more

                             Call ended

"I'm so glad I finally got to talk to him", I said playing with Jaden's hair. "I told you everything was gonna be okay, and I wouldn't lie to you" he said.
Jaden was literally so sweet I don't know what I would do without him, he's kept me sane the past month. Him and his mom were supposed to be leaving tomorrow but we're gonna try and convince her to stay longer.

"Hey mommm" Jaden said skipping down the stairs with me trailing behind him. "Yes honey". "Well me and eve were thinking, want if we stayed longer". Her and my dad looked at eachother and smiled. "We've decided we're going to slowly move in here, I know it's only been a month and it's a big change but we think it's best for the relationship since we live 4 hours away, plus you and eve have a great friendship and we don't want you guys to lose it" she said grabbing my dad's hand. " Me and Jaden slowly turned to eachother and I jumped in his arms. "MY BIG BROOOO". "MY LIL SISSS".  We were so happy.

We sent my dad and Amy out on a date, I did her makeup and hair and Jaden helped my dad. They looked so cute. They were going to a diner downtown and I couldn't be more happy for them.
Me and Jaden decided to drive to Charlotte which is a really pretty city close to where I live because at night the lights are beautiful.  We drove the car up this mountain you can park at and admired all the buildings.
"This is so beautiful", I said laying my head on Jaden's shoulder. We were sitting on the top of the jeep with dino chicken nuggets and Mac n cheese. " I'm so glad I get to live with you, it's so much stress taken off of me since your my literal therapist" I said laughing. "Well it's because I would do anything for you man, your my best friend" he said getting his phone out to take a picture.
I ended up posting this on Instagram

(Pretend it's only his @ lmao)

I let Jaden drive back home bc I was exhausted. When we got there we went in the living room turned on good luck Charlie and I ended up falling asleep in his lap. I have never been so luck to have so many great people in my life.

*Ding*