gang shit

Eve's POV
The next day

I woke up wrapped in Anthony's arms. Knowing I was his girlfriend now was crazy. He looked adorable sleeping, that's weird I'm going to stop. Anyways. I had my hand in his hair then his eyes fluttered open. "Hi bubs". Hi mamas. "How did you sleep". Pretty good actually. "Can we go get Chick-fil-A pleaseee". Yes I'll go get the guys, he said. All the sudden we both leaned in and thought I was gonna have a panic attack. He lightly pressed his lips against mine and they moved in sync. He pulled away and we just looked into eachothers eyes. I love you. " I love you too bubs".
He got up and ran out the door.
OMG I JUST KISSED HIM HOLY SHIT FIRE MATCHES ON A STICK. (Sorry I'm southern we say this alot in my house hold🤦🏼‍♀️)
Anthony's POV
I ran into the guys room and started jumping up and down on the beds. "GUYS GUYS GUYS I HAVE TEA". As soon as I said that the heads of 4 boys shot up. Spill it, Jaden said sitting up. "well um we just kissed". All of the sudden all you hear is "AWWWW, OMG, CUTIES, GOALS". Wait I'm so happy for you two, Payton said. "Thanks bud, okay now get y'all's lazy asses up it's our last day". WAIT, Jaden yelled. We need to get my mom and her dad together asap so I can stay. "Really just for the benefit for you✋🏼😔" . On god we really do tho I ship it, Chase said. "Okay well let's so get to match making boys".
We all ran into Eve's room where she was brushing her hair, she was in my hoodie and sweatpants and looked so cute. "Mamas we have to get your dad and Amy together asap so Jaden can stay". Period she said.
We went downstairs and Jordan and Amy were making breakfast and laughing with eachother. As soon as they seen us they greeted us at the table with plates full of food.
" Okay kids we have something to tell you" Jordan said sitting down at the table looking at eve and Jaden . "We're staying here for a few more days because your dad and I are going to try out this dating thing" "YAY OMG YAY YES", screamed Jaden and eve. "I wish we could stay longer". Same bro, said Chase shoving his face full with pancakes. "We have to leave in two hours and I'm not ready for it". I will cry eve said laying on my shoulder. "me too bubs"
We finished eating and all went and jumped on the couch to watch Netflix. We watched Moana, then lemonade mouth and jammed out to all of the songs. I was gonna miss this. Having my girlfriend in my arms, my best friends beside me. It was difficult living thousand of miles away from your best friends. "bubs I need to go pack we have to leave in 30". Ugh, she said pulling me up the stairs. I started packing and she just sat on her bed watching me with tears in her eyes. I soon as I was done I jumped on the bed and wrapped her in my arms. " I will face time you every night, and text you as much as I can, ok"?. I know I'm just gonna miss you so much, she said and I felt her tears start to fall on my shirt.
I lifted her chin with my fingers and stared deeply into her eyes. I leaned in and kissed her. It was a passionate kiss, not like any I have had before. We walked downstairs hand in hand and said our goodbyes.
Eve's POV
"Bye baby's I'm gonna miss you so much" I said as I wrapped Noen and Chase in a hug. "I will miss you too stupid, make sure you hit up avani as soon as you get home" I said hugging Payton and slapping him upside the head. I was at Anthony and just wrapped in his chest. He kissed me on the forehead and then lifted my head up and kissed me on the lips one last time. "I love you bub". I love you more mamas.
They walked out the door and Jaden just held me as I cried into his chest. I could get used to this having a big brother thing.
I'm going to miss them so much.

Authors note
Well um there's that this may be one of the last chapters brb while I go cry real quick. I'm just going through alot rn, let's just say my friend group is wak. Check out my other story which is about the friend group it's called the four✋🏼😔
I love you all

-des:)