love birds

Anthony's POV
I like her. I like her alot. Literally all I wanna do is call her mine. It's Friday October thirteenth and I'm flying to NC to surprise her. She has no idea. I texted Payton and got her dad's number and talked to him about it. He's very supportive, he told me he would make sure she's home and everything like that. I land in 1 hour and kinda freaking out.

-hey bubs what are you doing

eve<3: just got out of the shower, about to binge watch Halloween town movies lol

-omg those are the best

eve<3:worded

-okay I'll talk to you in like a hour?

eve<3: okay bubs I love you

-love you more mamas

1 hour later

I ordered a Uber to her house and my heart was jumping out of my chest. We pulled up to her house and her dad was outside mowing the yard.

"Hi Mr Simmons". Call me jordan, he said shaking my hand. "Well hi, I'm Anthony". She should be upstairs in her room. "Thank you sir", I said walking to the front door. I left my bags downstairs and went up the stairs as quiet as I could. Her door was cracked and I looked through it, I heard her talking in the bathroom. I checked my Instagram and she was live. I decided to sit on her bed and wait for her to come out. I sat up my phone and started a video.

A few minutes later she walked out of the bathroom and looked up. "OMG ANT", she said running over to me and jumping on top of me. It was adorable. "Hi mamas". I missed you and your hugs so much, she said mumbling in my shirt.

1hour later
I have been here for awhile and we have just been catching up. I got to know her dad fairly well and he seemed like a nice guy. I told him that jadens mom was single and he needed to hit her up. He actually added her on Facebook. Eve was dying of laughter. She has the cutest laugh let me tell you. He asked to take us out to dinner at some Mexican restaurant so we went upstairs to get ready.

Eve's POV
"Okay so you can put all your stuff in the guest room also if you wanna shower you can use the one in there. I'm gonna jump in the shower really quick and get ready". Okay I'll just go downstairs when I'm ready. "Okay". I picked out a denim skirt with a pink croptop and sat it on my bathroom counter. I jumped in the shower jamming out to some Billie. When I got out I just let my hair air dry and did some light makeup. I put on my af1's and went downstairs to leave. My dad was being extremely nice and it was making me so happy.

Anthony's POV (sorry I keep changing them✋🏼😔)
She walked downstairs and looked amazing omg. "Are you ready". Yessir. DAD WERE READY, she yelled waiting for her dad to come down. We went outside and got in his truck to go to dinner. He was asking me about my life at home and everything like that. We got to the restaurant, ordered and all that jazz. Jordan talked about his life growing up and how he created his business it was actually pretty interesting. The whole time we were there I kept my hand rested on Eve's thigh. At first she was tense but then relaxed. We got done eating and I offered to pay for everything but her dad refused.
At home

Eve's POV
"Thanks ant for getting along with my dad, it means a lot". Of course bubs. "Wanna go swimming , I'm boreddd". Word. He went into the guest room and changed and so did i. I put on a baby blue bikini and took off my makeup. I walked downstairs into the backyard and waited for him. All the sudden I was thrown in the pool. "YOU FUCKER" I yelled tackling him. We fought for at least five minutes until I finally gave up. I was trying to teach him how to do a front flip off the diving board but he was failing terribly. It was adorable. We made a few tiktoks and all the fans were going crazy. That's when the guys texted the groupchat

Authors note
This chapter s u c k s I'm sorry ✋🏼😔

But it's the longest one I've done yet so 🤪