this is the end holy shit

2 years later

Eve's POV (for the last time🥺)

Hi there hehe. It's been two years. We have been done with highschool for a little over a year now. We have had tons of meet ups since the last time. We all actually had our first fight in the mean time also. Let's just say its been a crazy two years. now I'm just gonna update you on everyone and how their doing.

My dad and Amy: my dad proposed to her last year on Christmas. I cried. jaden cried. Everyone cried. Their planning on getting married in three months and we also got a cat. And it real cute just thought you should know.

Noen and chase: they are still going strong. In the past two years some of us had a falling out and they brought us back together. Noen moved in with Chase aNd I have the inside scoop that Chase is going to propose soon. When he told me I swear I almost pissed myself.

Payton: payton has had a rough past two years. He lost his best friend tayler because of Bryce hall. Well it caused beef between him and Jaden because Payton would continuously talk about how rude Bryce was but Jaden didn't agree. Jaden and Bryce were friends so he stood up for him. In my opinion it was very stupid I mean he's known Payton longer but anyways. I tried to stop Jaden which got him mad at me which caused tons of drama. Well Noen and chase fixed it anyways back to Payton. He started talking to avani a few months ago and she just like dropped him all of the sudden. I honestly feel so bad for him. He's starting to find himself again with music and YouTube and it makes me proud. He comes over almost every weekend because its what keeps him happy and that's all I want for him is to be happy.

Jaden: after school started Jaden got very depressed. It made him do some thing he now regrets. He did stop vaping which was like a proud mom moment. Sometimes he smokes weed to calm himself down which I have no problem with. He has became very emotional. Me and him had gotten in a argument but it made us closer. We're with eachother all the time no matter what we're doing. We're eachothers support systems. He's my bestfriend.

Anthony and myself😌: Anthony and I are doing really good. We have struggled a few times with the long distance but it works out. We FaceTime every night for hours no matter what. He comes down once a month for a week sometimes more. Him and Jaden have also gotten so much closer since he's down here alot and Jaden obviously lives with me. He a really bought me a plain ticket out of Kentucky a few months ago so I finally got to personally meet everyone in his family and not just over FaceTime. We also had our "first time". He has started a gaming channel on YouTube and it has millions of subscribers. Gamers am I right.

We have all continued to escalate in our followers the past few years. Me and Jaden started doing YouTube  and so did Payton. We try and visit eachother as often as we can.
We're still the same bestfriends we were two years ago sitting on my couch watching vines. I wouldnt trade them in for the world.

Authors note
Holy shit it's over. I have spent the past two months writing this book and it's brought me nothing but good things. 1. Happiness, writing this always takes my mid off of everything I have going on. 2. A really good friend, she literally is so sweet and I love her. 3. It's also brought me inspiration and passion to become a author when I'm older😌✌🏼. Thank you for everything, all the support and love on this. I love you all with my whole heart.

-des:)