Valentino

Hi you must be Eve, I'm Joanne. "Hi" is all I could say. Mom I missed you, pay said going up to her and hugging her. He looked so happy. Come on in, we need to catch up, she said opening the door. Payton showed me to the kitchen where we all sat at the dining room table.
So eve how's your life at home, tell me everything about you. "Well my name's eve, I'm 17, I have danced since I was 3, and I live with my dad". My daughter faith dances also, she should be home later tonight. Okay let's show you my room, Payton said dragging me up the stairs. It was nice, he had instruments all across the room. "You should play me a song later" I said with a huge grin. Ill think about it.
We brought all my stuff upstairs into his room. We started making tiktoks and being crackheads yanno what we're good at. I taught Payton how to do the sin City girl dance since I "invented it". It was the funniest thing to watch let me tell you. "oh my god you throw it back better than me" I said laughing my ass off.
We just layed on his bed looking at our phones after that.

Pays POV
"Eve, my friend tayler just texted me and said theres a party in an hour wanna go?. Um one, no, two, it's already 8 o'clock will your mom let us? "Yeah it will be fine, I promise". Pay I just got here why don't we just chill. "Pleaseeee, I want you to meet my friends". Ugh fine. "Yayyyy thank you, I'm gonna go get ready".
I hopped in the shower, yanno gotta smell fresh. When I got out I just brushed my teeth and dried my hair with a towel the best I could. I walked out with a towel on my waist going straight to my closet to pick out an outfit. I wore black ripped jeans and a black button up. But yanno me I unbuttoned the first two #eboy tingz
"If you want you can go take a shower"

Eve's POV
I took a dress in with me to the bathroom and got ready. I showered and did all the other fun stuff. I blow dried my hair and curled it. I did really light makeup since I'd probably sweat it off anyways. I walked out and slipped on my af1's and was ready. "I'm ready let's go hoe" I yelled at Payton since he was playing fortnite. I swear boys and video games.
We walked outside and got an Uber because there's gonna be alcohol.yay.Once we arrived all you could smell was liquor and weed. Are you ready?. "No but fuck it". Payton laughed. He intertwined our fingers and we walked inside some huge fucking house. This should be interesting, I thought to myself. All the sudden we were bombarded with people around us. Whats up man, Payton said dabbing up some guy. What up I'm tayler, said some tall dude shaking my hand."eve, nice to meet you". Payton dragged me to the kitchen and poured me a drink. I looked at him with a what the hell is this face. It's vodka and Sprite he said chuckling.
I didn't drink much, the only time I really have is when I went through a party stage when my parents split up.
Payton introduced me to all of his friends, they were actually really nice.
Then some girl named Cynthia came up. She was drunk you could tell. She was slurring her words terribly. "Hey p-payton" she said all giggly. Her and Payton had a full conversation about the dumbest shit, they went to the kitchen to get themselves more drinks. I could tell Payton was wasted.
"Fuck me" i really don't wanna see what drunk Payton's like. Tayler and me started talking about tiktok. I was telling him about how I met payton. I went to the kitchen to get another drink and realized Payton was gone. "Shit"

Authors note
This chapter was inspired by my girl zoie. I kinda liked how it turned out. The next chapter is going to be hella juicy so🥴✋🏼
Also I love cynthia and don't think she's a bad person I just didnt know who else to use lol
Anyways make sure to vote and comment if you are enjoying it!ily all

-des:)