"Wake up, Bloom! It's a special day, today!"

~~

Bloom was thinking. Those old memories... Even though they weren't her real parents, she felt happy with them. Sure, the King and Queen of Domino were wonderful parents and she was the Princess of Domino, but she felt mixed emotions.

"I wish they were here..." Bloom said with a sigh. Bloom's older sister, Daphne, knocked on the door. "Bloom, can I come in?" Daphne enquired. "Sure," Bloom replied. Daphne walked into the room and sat down beside Bloom. "Bloom, I know you wish you could see your adopted parents, but nothing's keeping you from seeing them. Besides, I'm sure our parents won't mind!" Daphne told her.

"Hmm... Maybe you're right!"

~~

Vanessa opened the door and smiled, when she saw Bloom standing there. "Bloom!" Vanessa exclaimed. "Hi, Mom!" Bloom responded, before hugging her, "Is Dad here?" "He's in the living room."

Bloom peeped around the corner and saw Mike, her adopted dad. "Hi, Dad!" Bloom beamed. "Well, if it isn't the world's greatest fairy! How are you doing, Bloom?" Mike replied. "I'm fine! I'm just glad to see you and Mom again!" Bloom answered.

"Would you like something to eat, Bloom?" Vanessa asked, as she peered around the corner. "Alright, Mom!" Bloom replied, smiling. I'm home...

After they ate, Bloom went to the room she grew up in. She sat on the bed and found the book that made her want to be a fairy in the first place: Fairies - Myth Or Reality. Bloom felt a wave of nostalgia wash over her... She even felt content with it.

~~

"I can manage it! I know myself more than anybody else!"

"Says the one who can't even manage their own heart!"

Who are they? And why are they arguing?

The girls transformed and fought.

"Ha! What's wrong... coward?"

This is terrible...

Strange looking beings came over and... something even worse happened. When the beings left, they weren't happy, sad or anxious... They were emotionless.

"I will go home. I need to sleep to go to school."

What happened to them?

Bloom's eyes shot open. "Oh, it was just a dream." Was it? Or did some of it happen?

~~

"I can manage it!" Sayaka Miki yelled, "I know myself more than anyone else!" "Says the one who can't even manage their own heart!" Kyouko Sakura replied.

They transformed. Sayaka and Kyouko then started fighting.

Mami, watched in the distance with her arms folded. This is what the magical girls of Mitakihara City have become. Madoka was gone, Homura just randomly vanished and nobody questioned it and, of course, Sayaka and Kyouko were bickering. But it's even worse, now. They're fighting - actually fighting. And frequently, too.

~~

Fast forward to the time after when Homura had created her version of the universe and Madoka met her. Madoka may not be a goddess anymore, but... she's finally become what she was before. A magical girl, saving the world - this time, from wraiths - with the other magical girls, Mami, Sayaka and Kyouko.

"Can you feel the presence of the wraiths?" Mami enquired. "Hmm..." Suddenly, Madoka felt a strange feeling. "Yeah! But it feels really strong... Do you think we can beat them?" Madoka enquired.

"It's going to be tough, but we can't just let them loose and take away everyone's emotions!" Sayaka replied. "We're not going to let them get away," Kyouko added.

All of a sudden, a few of them disappeared. "Huh? Where did they go?" Madoka asked. "I can't believe they got away!" Sayaka and Kyouko said at the same time, "Hey!" "Focus! We have to take these ones down - then, we'll search for the ones that disappeared!" Mami told them.

Where did they go?