The girls looked around. They looked left, right, up, down... The Trix where nowhere to be seen. To be seen. That right there, could've helped.

"Thanks to this see-through spell, they'll never find us!" Darcy said to Icy and Stormy. "That's why we're the descendants of the most powerful witches in all of Magix! And, soon, we're going to be in control," Icy replied.

Just then, their spell wore off. The girls gathered near them.

"That will never happen!"

"Ugh, the Winx are so annoying! Especially Bloom," Stormy responded. "It's not just us, evil Trix! We've got help!" Stella replied. Madoka, Sayaka, Kyouko and Mami took out their weapons.

"I'll never forgive you for what you've done to my beloved Sayaka!" Her... beloved Sayaka? Sayaka thought when she heard the words. Kyouko shrieked as she lunged at the Trix. "Kyouko, don't--!"

Kyouko was on a full-on rage. The Trix were flying around a lot, but she managed to leave a slight mark on Darcy's arm. Sayaka saw the determination on Kyouko's face... And it was all for her.

But, the Trix easily got the upper hand and started hurting Kyouko. "Kyouko!" Sayaka yelled. She took out her sword and came rushing to save her red haired crush.

"We have to help," Mami stated. "We need to," Madoka added, "They're our friends." "Ready, Winx?" Bloom asked. "Ready!"

"Winx! Bloomix!"

"Winx--" "Winx!"

The girls turned around and saw Roxy and Daphne. "Roxy! Daphne!"

Bloom smiled as she flew over and hugged her sister. "We discovered the portal under Domino, so we decided to come over and help," Roxy explained. "Besides, we don't want you all to handle this on your own," Daphne added as she and Bloom parted.

"Well, we're not on our own. We've got some help and we could use some more support," Tecna replied. "We can help!" Roxy beamed.

(Yay! Found the Season 4 transformation!)

"Wolf Talon!" Roxy yells as her attack scraped the side of Stormy's shoulder. Stormy flinched, but then quickly got her focus back. "You'll pay for that!" Stormy shouted.

Icy, Stormy and Darcy started shooting at them. "Look out!" The girls started ducking and diving out of the way. Sayaka dodged the attack and attempted to stab Icy. Icy laughed at the attempt and flew high. Stormy and Darcy followed.

Sayaka wrapped her arms around Kyouko and dragged her away with her. "Kyouko, are you alright?" Sayaka enquired. Kyouko groaned, looked at Sayaka and smiled. "Don't worry... I'm alright," she said, before coughing up blood. "Kyouko!"

"Did those attacks really hit her that hard?" Stella queried. Then, Stella got knocked down by Darcy. "Stella!" the Winx responded. Stella managed to recover quickly. "I'm okay - really!" Stella replied, before flying upwards.

"They're terrible! How do you fight them like this?" Madoka wondered. "We don't! We're fairies!" Roxy answered. "What they're doing, just to get magic..." Mami stated as she glanced at Sayaka - who's eyes were ready to shed tears - and Kyouko. Mami frowned. "It's unforgivable!" "Yeah!" Madoka agreed, "They can't get away with what they're doing!"

"Ready, sisters?" Wait... "Ready." No! "Look out!" Flora yelled.

"Madoka, no!" Homura shouted. Homura jumped in and shielded Madoka. "I'm sorry! I won't let you fight alone, anymore! I can't let you go, Madoka, I just can't!" Homura cried. "Homura, don't! Save yourself!" Madoka replied.

All of a sudden, everything went dark.