A/N: YEAHHHHHHHHH!!! MY SHIP!!! One of my OTPs have arrived! Anyway, hope you like this chapter!~

~Miki

P.S: I think this should explain the previous chapter, but if you don't get it, feel free to ask!
______________________________________

"H-Huh? What's going on?" Madoka asked. "Oh, you're awake! Thank goodness - everyone was worried about you," Stella beamed. "What happened...?" "You got hurt and we had to bring you to the hospital because you got hurt so bad. We tried to use the Enchantix fairydust to help."

Madoka looked around and saw that she was on a bed, in a white room, surrounded by her friends. Most of them. "Where's Homura?" Madoka queried. "We thought you weren't going to make it!" Sayaka explained, "The doctors also said that you might not live. And Homura tried to save you, but when she woke up, you were still unconscious and she thought... you... died... She was still quite weak from the collision, but when you didn't wake up, she left. But before she did, she said that..."

Everyone lowered their heads. "Said... what?" Madoka enquired. "She said that she's the reason that you'll never be safe and that she wants to commit suicide," Mami answered. Madoka's eyes widened. "What? Did she really say that?" Madoka wondered, worried.

Everyone nodded sorrowfully. But I thought that she was the one who died... Was that all a dream? Madoka got off the hospital bed and started running off. I think I know where I'll find her.

"Madoka, where are you going? You need to rest!" Sayaka and Kyouko said in unison. "I'm going to save my friend!" Madoka shouted as she ran off.

~~

It was frosty and dark outside.

Madoka was in front of the school, surprised that Homura wasn't there. Homura isn't here? Where could she be? Madoka's breathing quickened as she became more and more desperate to find Homura.

"I can't believe it!" Madoka heard someone yelling nearby. "She's gone. She's... really gone!" The person sounded like they were sad and heartbroken.

"I tried to save her... I tried repeatedly. I've tried so many times... And I still can't save her! Not even when I change everything! Not even when I try to keep Incubator away from her I just can't save her!"

Madoka followed the voice. "Hello? Are you alright?" Madoka asked as she ran faster and faster.

The person didn't answer. "...won't ever be safe... I just have to let it be... I should die, like she did..."

Madoka gasped as she slowly lost her energy. "Wait!" Madoka screamed.

Madoka finally made it to where the source of the words came from... It was Homura. Homura's eyes landed on Madoka. "Madoka...?"

Homura's voice sounded dry and hoarse and her eyes were filled with tears. "You're... alive?" Madoka nodded.

"Yes, I am. But Homura, were you really going to kill yourself?" Madoka queried. "I wanted to. I just couldn't stand the thought of you dying again..." Homura whispered.

Then, she broke down into tears. "I thought I'd lost you, Madoka! I thought you were gone! I thought you weren't ever going to be safe with me around!" Homura cried.

Homura felt a pair of arms wrapping around her. "What are you--?" "It breaks my heart seeing you so sad, Homura... I want you to be happy," Madoka told her.

"Only you can make me happy, Madoka..." Homura answered. "What do you mean, Homura?" Madoka enquired.

Homura broke the hug and took a deep breath. "I love you, Madoka Kaname..."

Madoka's heart pounded in her chest. "I was finally able to tell you," Homura said quietly. Madoka's cheeks were tinted bright red. "Homura..." "What is it, Madoka?"

"I... I love you, too," Madoka confessed. "I always secretly wished I could hear you say those words... I just never told anyone. And it finally happened..." Homura's face was only a few centimetres away from Madoka's.

"I love you, Madoka," Homura beamed, tears rolling down her cheeks as she leaned forward and connected her and Madoka's lips.

"I love you, too..."