Tecna's Desiderix

A/N: I'm back! And now, I'm just going to be describing Tecna's Desiderix (and I'm thinking that one day, I'll probably create my own drawings to see what I was thinking when I described everyone's - and by everyone, I mean the Winx, Daphne and Roxy's - Desiderix transformations)! It's been a while, but I'm finally here!

Miki

P.S: I'm also thinking of creating a new, final version of this book because, honestly, I think it could use improvements. (I'll keep this up, so don't worry.)
______________________________________

Tecna, of course, is smart and knows how to work with technology and her Desiderix should show that. Tecna's wings were blue and white - but something about them seemed magical. Maybe, just maybe, it was the fact that it looked like that her wings weren't even attached to her.

Tecna's hair was as short as it was when she was a student in Alfea College. (Yup, it's that short again - for the transformation, at least.) Her outfit was simple, mature and elegant. Her outfit was mainly a metallic silver, but it's accent colours were light - but vibrant - shades of blue and green. She had a bracelet with a pretty purple gem and intricate patterns on it. And, to top it all off, she had over-ear headphones to come with it.