"Bloom! We need your help! Something's wrong with Sky and Brandon! And there are these creatures coming after us!" Stella yelled. Bloom gasped. "I'll be right there!" Bloom replied.

When she arrived, she saw the Winx. The Specialists were there, too, but Sky and Brandon seemed off, though... They seemed as if they had no emotion. "Sky?" Bloom responded. She felt tears forming in her eyes. "We don't know what's wrong with them, Bloom. What do we do?" Flora enquired. "The goons who did this are over there!" Stella said, pointing at a group of wraiths. "Nobody messes with my friends," Bloom responded.

"Winx! Enchantix!" (VOLUME WARNING - for the clip below)

"Don't worry, Sky," Bloom whispered, "I'll help you."

Bloom used her fairydust and restored Sky's emotions. "Bloom?" Sky asked. "Sky!" Bloom hugged Sky. "Help!" Musa yelled. Riven came and saved Musa. "Riven!" Musa exclaimed.

Bloom came over and took down the wraiths, with the aid of the rest of the Winx and Sky and Riven. Stella then went over to Brandon. "Brandon..."

(Stella's Enchantix transformation & fairydust)

Stella used her fairydust to return Brandon's emotions. "Brandon, are you alright?" Stella queried. "Thanks to you..." Brandon answered.

"We did it!" Aisha (Layla) exclaimed. "But what were they?" Bloom asked. "I'm... not sure," Tecna replied. "Even if we do that know what they were, we need to be safe. I'll go to Linphea to see if Miele (Rose) is alright," Flora said.

"Alright, Flora. We hope your sister is okay," Bloom told her. "Yeah, we know Miele means a lot to you," Tecna added. Flora smiled. "Thank you for understanding," Flora beamed.

Musa sighed. "She cared for me like that..." Musa whispered. "Your mom?" Stella queried. "Yeah... She was amazing. I still wish she was here..."

"Return to me, return to me
On waves of ocean melody
No magic can make you reappear,
But in the song of the whales you are always here...

In the song of the whales you are always... here...
Always..."

Musa gave a moment of silence, to remember her mom. I still love you, Mom... Musa thought.

~~

"I can't find the wraiths that disappeared earlier!" Sayaka shouted. "We probably won't," Kyouko replied, "Besides, I know you still love Kyosuke. Y--" "I told you before! No! I don't want to do that to Hitomi! I'm very happy for them! And anyways, I care for someone more than Kyosuke!" Sayaka yelled. "What do you mean you told me before? And besides, even if I did, it's because you're too weak! You're too scared! You're a coward!" Kyouko told her.

"No! It's because I'm loyal and I'm a good friend! And like I said! I love someone else!" Sayaka explained. "I know you--" "Stop bickering and continue searching!" Mami intervened. "I haven't found anything, Mami. Where do you think we should check next?" Madoka wondered.

"I don't know... They disappeared so suddenly," Mami replied. "Maybe Nagisa knows," Kyouko said. "They could be in a different city," Sayaka responded. "I don't--" They heard spine-chilling cackles coming from behind them. Everyone turned around.

"Wh-who are you?"