A/N: Roxy is back! Say hi to Roxy, everyone!

Yep, that's Roxy! She's going to make an appearance in the story! And, since Ms

Yep, that's Roxy! She's going to make an appearance in the story! And, since Ms. Faragonda is going to be mentioned, it's only fair to show you who she is.

 Faragonda is going to be mentioned, it's only fair to show you who she is

And also, I hope you're liking the story!~

~Miki
______________________________________

"Never be that stupid again, Sayaka!" Kyouko shouted. She buried her face into Sayaka's shoulder and cried. Sayaka smiled when she heard that. "Don't worry, I won't," Sayaka whispered, "Because I care about you, Kyouko..."

Sayaka attempted to get up, but groaned in pain and fell back down. "Ow!" Sayaka responded. "Oh no, you're hurt!" Nagisa pointed out. "It looks like you twisted your ankle, Sayaka," Madoka said. "I'm-- I'm fine!" Sayaka replied.

~~

"I'm back!" Flora beamed. "Hi, Flora!" Bloom replied. "Is Miele alright?" Aisha asked. "Yeah, she's fine," Flora answered, "She told me that if anything bad happens, she'll tell me."

Just then, Roxy called.

~~

"The Trix went to another dimension?" Tecna enquired. "Yeah! Ms. Faragonda told me and said that you need to find them," Roxy explained. "Okay, Roxy!" Stella replied. "Are we ready, Winx?" Bloom queried. "Yep!"

"Winx! Tracix!" (The clip is in the original/Italian dub... I think. But correct me, if I'm wrong! 😅)

"We've found the portal, sisters. Now, we can go to the other world and get their powers!"

"Other world?" Aisha questioned.

"The Winx didn't even know about the portal below Domino!"

"The portal below Domino?" Bloom repeated, "I didn't know about it!"

The Trix went through the portal and disappeared.

"Now, we can go and find the portal..." Flora started. "...So we can go to the dimension they went to!" Musa finished. "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go and stop them!" Stella added.

~~

The Winx were in what looked like a city. It was night time and there were very few colours. They saw a sign. And on the sign, there was Mitakihara City written on it.

"Mitakihara City... Is that what this place is called?" Tecna asked. "We'll probably find out soon enough!" Bloom replied. Just then, they saw 5 girls. One with pink hair, another with yellow hair. There was also one with red hair, one with blue hair and one with white hair.

"Maybe they saw the Trix," Stella implied. "We should go and ask them," Aisha replied.

The Winx flew down to them. "Excuse us, but did you see a group of witches called the Trix?" Flora asked. "Yeah... They attacked us and tried to steal magic from us - but we managed to escape," Mami answered. "And Sayaka got hurt," Madoka and Nagisa added.

"I'm fine," Sayaka stated. "Says the one who literally groaned in pain just trying to stand up. Next time, just listen to me!" Kyouko replied.

"Don't mind her... That's her way of showing she cares," Mami explained. "And we don't know where they went," Madoka said truthfully.

"Oh... We can't save this world if we don't know where they are," Bloom pointed out. "We'll help you search!" Nagisa replied. "Good idea, Nagisa. We'll split ourselves up into groups and search! And if one of the groups happens to find them, we'll call the others," Mami explained.

"But we barely even know each other," Stella replied. "Shouldn't we introduce ourselves a little bit before we get onto splitting ourselves into groups?" Musa suggested. "Oh, right!" everyone said in sync.

"Let me start. I'm Mami Tamoe." "I'm Madoka Kaname." "I'm Nagisa!" "I'm Sayaka!" "And I'm Kyouko!"

"It's a pleasure to meet you all!" the Winx stated. "I'm Bloom - the Fairy of the Dragon Flame and the Princess of Domino." "I'm Stella - Fairy of the Shining Sun and the Princess of Solaria (and she used to be "Fairy of the Sun and Moon")!" "I'm Flora - Fairy of Nature." "I'm Musa - Fairy of Music!" "I'm Tecna - Fairy of Technology." "I'm Aisha - Fairy of Waves."

"She's the Fairy of Waves and the Princess of Andros!" Stella added. "Some of you are princesses? And you're all fairies, too? That's so amazing! You didn't have to make a contract with a cute but evil creature, did you?" Nagisa enquired. "Why do that, when you're born with magical powers?" Stella replied.

"Okay," Mami stated, "Now, let's get into g--"

"Excuse me, but did you forget that Sayaka still has a crippled ankle?" Kyouko explained. "I know how to help," Tecna replied.

Tecna then transformed and used her Enchantix Fairydust.

And she healed Sayaka's ankle. "Your ankle should be fine, now," Tecna explained. Sayaka stood up and her ankle didn't hurt. "Thanks," Sayaka thanked. "No problem!" Tecna responded.

"Right. Tecna and Flora, you're with me. Nagisa, you too," Mami stated, "Stella, you're with Madoka and Sayaka. Bloom and Musa, you two are with Kyouko. Now, let's go."

If only I was with Sayaka... Kyouko thought, I guess I'm a coward, too, since I couldn't tell Sayaka that I love her.