A/N: It's not exactly Halloween yet, but here's a little something I carved:

It's Madoka! Does it look good? And for some reason, the pumpkin glowed pink in this picture, so that's why I used this one! Also, I hope you like Winx Magica! And THIS part is going to be EXTRA special (especially for people who ship two certain ...

It's Madoka! Does it look good? And for some reason, the pumpkin glowed pink in this picture, so that's why I used this one! Also, I hope you like Winx Magica! And THIS part is going to be EXTRA special (especially for people who ship two certain characters from Puella Magi Madoka Magica/Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica)!~

~Miki
______________________________________

"Are they... dead?"

Nagisa cautiously edged over to them. "Everyone, look! Homura's... smiling," Nagisa exclaimed. "Homura's smiling?"

It was true. Homura had a small, but loving, smile on her face.

"She looks happy for some reason," Nagisa explained. "What's there to be happy about?" Sayaka questioned. "There's still a chance of everything improving. The Winx have defeated the Trix before," Roxy told everyone. "And with our help, the Trix won't be able to harm anyone, anymore," Daphne added. "We all have a common goal: to stop the Trix and to help others! We'll need to keep going," Bloom stated.

The sound of coughing drew Sayaka's attention back to Kyouko.

"Kyouko!" Sayaka responded. "Forget me!" Kyouko replied, before coughing, "What do we do about them?" "We don't know if they're alive, so we should at least help you," Tecna explained.

"Please, help..." Sayaka requested, her expression being sincere and sombre. I don't want to lose you, Kyouko... "Don't worry, I'll help," Musa stated.

~~

"Kyouko... Are you alright?" Sayaka asked. Kyouko got up and said, "I'm fine." Sayaka stood up and went in front of her. "Kyouko, I'm so glad you're alright... I was just so worried about you and I thought you were going to die... and..."

Tears fell from Sayaka's eyes. "I thought I was never going to see you alive again! I thought I was going to lose you! I thought I lost my chance to tell you..." Sayaka cried. "Wait... Tell me... what?" Kyouko responded.

"I love you..." Sayaka confessed, "Like I told you before... I said I loved another person... And... I still love that person. That person is you, Kyouko Sakura. I hope you love me back..."

Everyone - except for Sayaka, Kyouko, Mami and Nagisa - gasped. Mami smiled, while Nagisa clapped her hands cheerily. You did it, Sayaka - you told Kyouko.

Sayaka lowered her head and felt as if she was about to cry. Does Kyouko feel the same way? Kyouko's hand clenched onto Sayaka's wrist. "How could you ever think that I don't love you back, Sayaka?" "Huh...?"

Kyouko forced her lips onto Sayaka's. Sayaka's eyes widened for a few moments, but then, they slowly closed.

What? Is this really happening? If this is a dream, I wouldn't want to wake up, Sayaka thought. Her eyes opened, just as Kyouko pulled away and smiled at her. "I love you, Sayaka Miki," Kyouko told Sayaka. Sayaka blushed and nodded. "I'm glad you feel the same way..." Sayaka replied.
______________________________________

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this so far! Next up... Well... No spoilers! Ha-ha! Also, feel free to comment!

~Miki