A/N: Now, we have the Trix! As in, Icy, Stormy and Darcy. Here's a picture of them together:

 Here's a picture of them together:

The one in the blue is Icy. The one in the red with the purple hair is Stormy and the one in the purple with brown hair is Darcy. And, I hope you like this part!~

~Miki
______________________________________

"Come on, sisters! We know they have powerful magic - and all powerful magic should be ours!" Icy stated. "I know how to get it!" Stormy replied as she attempted to zap them.

Madoka, Sayaka, Kyouko and Mami dodged, just in time. "Who are you?" Mami enquired as she narrowed her eyes. "We're the Trix."

Just then, Icy was just about to shoot (ice) at Madoka. Homura, who was watching, gasped and dived in to save Madoka. "Homura!" Madoka exclaimed. Homura got up and started at Madoka. "I'm alright..." Homura told her. Madoka stared at the ground. A few seconds later, she looked up and Homura wasn't there. At least Madoka is safe...

Icy then decided that she'll freeze Sayaka in place, but Kyouko easily guessed. "Sayaka!" Kyouko yelled, "L--" "I don't need your help!" Sayaka replied. Icy froze Sayaka in place. After that, Darcy raised her hand to attack.

"Sayaka, get out of there!" Madoka warned. Sayaka's eyes widened when she saw Darcy. Darcy attacked Sayaka. "Sayaka!"

~~

The girls managed to escape the Trix and fleed to somewhere safe. Sayaka was still knocked out, so Madoka, Kyouko and Mami brought her with them.

"Sayaka... Wake up," Madoka said, trying to wake up Sayaka. "I'll get some water to wake her up. Madoka, come with me," Mami ordered. "Alright, Mami..." Madoka stood up and left with Mami. "Madoka, who was that person who saved you?" Mami asked. "Oh... That was Homura. We met on my first day of school when I came back to Mitakihara," Madoka answered.

~~

"They left..." Kyouko's eyes landed on the injured girl. "You're such an idiot, Sayaka..." Tears fell from Kyouko's eyes. Sayaka's eyes opened slightly. "I never thought I'd see you cry... Not like this..." Sayaka whispered, before collapsing out of consciousness once more.

Kyouko smiled. "You really are stupid, Sayaka. And that's why I--" Kyouko heard footsteps. She turned around and saw Madoka and Mami, coming back with a bucket filled with water. "Kyouko, is Sayaka alright?" Madoka enquired.

"Y-Yeah..." Kyouko answered, her face turning red. Just then, Nagisa came running. "Sorry I came so late! I didn't mean to! I really didn't mean to!" Nagisa yelled, slowing down and panting.

"It's alright," Mami replied, "Now, who wants to wake Sayaka up?" "How do we wake her up?" Nagisa asked. "We have to splash water on her..." Madoka answered. Kyouko stood up. "I'll do it."

Kyouko took the bucket and the water sloshed out, splashing onto Sayaka. "Ah! Why is it so cold?" Sayaka responded, "And... why am I drenched in water?" "We had to wake you up! Okay?" Kyouko answered. "Okay... I think," Sayaka replied. Madoka kneeled down and hugged Sayaka. She smiled, before getting up again. "Sayaka! I'm so glad you're alright!" Madoka beamed.

"And we were worried about you, Sayaka," Mami added. "At least you're okay, Sayaka!" Nagisa said cheerfully. Sayaka looked at Kyouko. "And aren't you going to say anything?" Sayaka questioned, teasingly, "You were the one who was cry--"

Kyouko hugged Sayaka, tightly​. "Never be that stupid again, Sayaka!" Kyouko shouted. She buried her face into Sayaka's shoulder and cried.