"How are we going to beat the Trix?" Stella queried, "We're not powerf--" "I'll help."

Everyone looked at Homura and Madoka, standing in front of the doorway. "Wait... Who are you?" Roxy enquired. "My name is Homura Akemi," Homura answered. "Why are you here?" Sayaka questioned. "I would like to help... I want to save this world," Homura explained.

"Well, Miss Akemi, if you really do want to help... Maybe you can," Mami replied. "Do you think we can defeat the Trix, now?" Bloom asked Stella. "We could," Stella responded. "The Trix are more powerful than last time and I'm guessing the longer they stay here, the more powerful they get. We might be a little short on magic," Tecna explained.

"And every time they beat us, they also get more power... How can we win against them?" Mami queried.

"We've always wanted to keep Magix safe, but we also want to help all of you," Musa told them. "We all have different reasons..." Flora added. "But we all want to help anyway - we want to make sure everyone is safe from evil!" Aisha finished.

"And that's a wish of ours that we're going to make come true!" Bloom exclaimed. "We've been united by magic," Daphne stated. "But we'll help to save all worlds!" Roxy, Stella and Tecna beamed. "We'll save everyone!" the Winx, Roxy and Daphne told them. "Together?"

The Winx, Roxy and Daphne nodded in unison. "Together!" And they started to glow.

The girls started transforming and, when they finished transforming, they realised it was a completely new transformation. "Wow! What is this?" Bloom enquired, "I've never seen this transformation in my entire life!"

"How about we call it Desiderix (I originally thought of calling it Wishflix, but this just sounds much better - in my opinion)?"
______________________________________

A/N: Okay, so I'm going to make a description of each (Winx) character's new form! Hope you liked this chapter!~

~Miki