#1 ~ Evil (Part 1)

Varian looked down at you. He looked guilty. You looked down to avoid his eyes. He had kidnapped you from the castle.

You were Rapunzel's sister, and he had wanted revenge. You and Varian had both been the best of friends as you grew up.

He sighed. He had tied you up and was obviously regretting what he had chosen to do.

You were dangerously close to the black rocks. A few metres in front of you, you could see Quirin (Varian's dad) encased.

A tear made it's way down your face. You knew Rapunzel was coming. And guards. And dad. You sniffled a little as Varian turned to look at you.

He shook his head and took out a gag. "Forgive me, Y/N". He shoved it in your mouth and placed the fake him at the table. He hid near you.

With the best of your strength, you managed to spit the gag out. "Varian, you don't have to do this," you said, you were on the verge of tears.
"Y/N," he said, sternly "I have no choice. I just want you to know, if I have to resort to using the rocks on you, I love you"

He kneeled in front of you. Hearing those words filled you with anger. "So you'd be completely fine with killing your best friend?" You asked.
Instead of responding, he pinned you to the wall. You looked at him. In the eyes.

He was always one of the weak boys, but he was gone. Replaced with a crazed maniac. You tried getting away, knowing it was useless. He was gripping you, tightly.

He leaned in and kissed. He continued for a good few minutes before you 'accidentally' hit your head into his. He winced and backed up, anger evident in his eyes.

He reached for his pocket and took out a potion. "You gave me no choice," he said. He walked up to the rocks that were next to you. You held your breath.

"Varian...n-" you started.
He snapped at you.
"Don't even try it! You could have persuaded your sister to help me! But obviously you can't ask your own sister to help a friend!" He exclaimed.

He took the bottle cap off the flask. He dropped some on the rocks and backed up smirking. Your legs and feet were the closest things to the slow moving rocks. They were getting closer every second.

You tried squirming away. Tried everything. But it was no use. The boy kneeled down in front of you. He kissed you one last time before getting up.

"I'm sorry," he said. The rocks had almost encased most of your body. You looked up at him shaking.

You sighed through teary eyes. "I love you Varian, and I forgive you," you said.

The last thing you saw was a tear rolling down Varian's cheek and he ran over to your totally encased body.

The door to the room opened, and in rushed Rapunzel and your/her dad. Your sister covered her mouth. Their dad took out his sword. "What have you done Varian?!"

Author Note:
Sorry it's so bad xD. I promise they will be much better and I'll properly word them more properly. If any of you want part two's to chapters just ask me and I can work it out. ^^ 563 words in this chapter!