THE LIGHT

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
A/N: Hi beautiful people. So I moved a chapter... 'Many Names and Push' is now chapter 8. Simply because these chapters were written together... But, I'm a terd and got excited to post. I will do my best to not let it happen again.

Love you guys! 💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜CJ💜💜💜💜💜💜

Taehyung was on lap twenty-three, his chest was burning, and his side was aching. But, the friggin beautiful boy was running as if he had only just started. Taehyung glanced at Briggs who just smiled and waved his hand in a let's go motion, then silently watched Jungkook as well. Groaning slightly, he pushed harder to keep up, gradually becoming aware of his stomach growling. Great he really didn't think this through.

Lap thirty came what seemed like hours later. Jungkook stood at rest, when Taehyung stumbled forward towards the mat out of breath.

"I've.... de...decided...." Breathes in then out. "You both.... are...robots." then he fell over on the mat. Jungkook stared down at the boy. He didn't train with others, and it would seem that the training would be significantly longer with this one here.

"Why are you here?" He asked out of the blue.

Taehyung grabbed his chest sure he would have a heart attack. Jungkook's voice was so... so... there were no words. He swooned hard. Which made Briggs clear his throat and Jungkook to jerk his head towards him. His attention once again focused on the straight-faced instructor.

Damn... Taehyung thought. Before realizing he never answered that beautiful boys question.

"I'm training silly..." he giggled playfully smacking Jungkook's arm.

Big Mistake.

His moves were lightning fast, all Taehyung remembered was being laid out flat on his back hard, and the sound of his wrist popping out of place. Instant pain. Clearly Briggs didn't expect him to move. His face was covered in shock, that quickly turned to anger.

"Jungkook!" He boomed his voice was harsh. Jungkook snapped to attention staring straight ahead at the wall. "Not everyone who touches you is trying to harm you. You need to try and figure out the difference." Jungkook's eyes shifted to the whimpering boy on the ground holding his wrist.

"What happened?" A cold voice asked, as a mist settled in forming a man with dark hair in a white suit with a lily tucked in his lapel.

Briggs helped Taehyung stand, and examined his wrist before answering calmly. "A misunderstanding between the two boys."

"Why is this one still here." He gestured towards Taehyung, who's wrist was now a dark purple and pink color.

"Training." Jungkook said in a flat tone. The man's head turned to look at him, his eyes squinting. Jungkook's expression didn't waiver. This made the man mad. He stepped closer to him. "Are you not afraid of me?" He snarled.

"I wouldn't know." Jungkook stared into the man's eyes. His expression was clearly angry. Jungkook didn't understand why. But there was something else. It was almost as if he was also sad. Wang.

"Mr. Wang. This is Jungkook, he is the one you have been wanting to meet and see in action. The boy with no feelings, or emotions for that matter. He has an understanding of them, but he also misinterprets actions towards him." Briggs shared the information watching Jungkook who stood staring at Mr. Wang.

"Why is this one training with him? Clearly he is inferior."

"Well that was hurtful..." sniffled Taehyung who instantly cowered when Mr. Wang glared at him.

"Get out of here before I cause you more pain."

Wang seethed black vines appeared along his neck creeping slowly up his jaw as he took a step towards the boy. He was stopped by a firm grip on his wrist.

His nostrils flared, and his pupils darkened. "Let go of me boy..." he fumed at Jungkook. His grip tightened his expression not changing.

Briggs gave Taehyung a slight push towards the exit whispering in his ear. "Get out of here...and hurry."

The last time he saw the vines creep up this man's throat was when Amari tried to get him to change his ability. The Faun was suffering and could no longer handle the emotions of others. He had fallen to his knees begging. Wang's eyes had flashed red, and the vines crept up until the sunk deep into his eyes turning them black. His expression turned sinister as he laid his hands on his shoulders. The faun shuddered before a blood curdling scream escaped his pale lips. The faun was left crippled in pain on the ground near The Hollows. A place lost in darkness. Where things slithered and howled. Dark trees hung low as if to reach for the things below.

"I said let go!" Wang growled his lips pulled back in a snarl. Briggs eyes grew wide, stepping in front of Jungkook as Wangs hand came crashing down. When his hand connected with Briggs shoulder the lights went out around him. His knees buckled falling hard to the ground in scorching hot pain.

Jungkook let go of the man's arm and knelt down beside his Instructor. Looking back up at Mr. Wang. The man's eyes were pitch black, and the black vines crawled all over his face. Rippling in the dim light.

"Know your place..." he said in a voice so low it didn't even sound like it was coming from him. Instead of the white mist he appeared in before. A puff of black smoke consumed his body and he was gone. Leaving a screaming in agony Briggs.

Jungkook sat back on his haunches. He could see that he was in pain. His mom explained that one, and he saw that on that other boy's face earlier. But Briggs appeared worse off. Just as Jungkook was about to pick him up, he heard the soft patter of bare feet rush towards them.

It was the same boy who Briggs told to get out. His face was painted with what looked like worry. He knelt down a glowing white vial in his good hand. He cradled Briggs head in his arm, tilting his chin up he poured the liquid into his mouth. Then he gently placed a kiss on his forehead.

Jungkook watched everything. Even the white shadow of wings spread wide behind Taehyung. When he placed the kiss on Briggs forehead, Briggs chest heaved, and his skin turned a light purple. His face relaxed soon after, and then slight color appeared on his cheeks.

Taehyung smiled down at the unconscious man then over at Jungkook who was still watching his expression blank. But he asked a question.

"What are you?"

"Same as you silly." And then he booped his nose. Jungkook flinched at the action but didn't try to break the boy this time.

"No... I don't have those." He stated pointing to Taehyungs back where the wings had been. Taehyung smiled a wide boxy smile.

"We are the same, it's just our ability is different." Jungkook accepted this answer and turned his gaze back to Briggs whose eyes were staring up at him.

"Briggs?"

"Jungkook."

"Taehyung" Taehyung said wanting to feel included. A wide grin on his face. Briggs shook his head at him and laughed.

"You are something else.... What did you do to me?" He asked his body felt warm and light. The old aches he uses to have along with the excruciating pain from before was gone.

"He stole the light from you...I gave it back. The elixir mixed with hollow lily seeds heals all pain and wounds. See?" He held his wrist out and turned it. It was as if Jungkook had never touched him. Which was weird. Yea that's the word that goes with it. Did he heal the same time as Briggs?

A strange sound came from Taehyung's stomach, and everyone looked at him. He shrugged. "I'm hungry...."

Briggs laughed, Taehyung soon joined in, and Jungkook stared. He was trying to figure out why that was funny.

The three of them stood up, leaving the warehouse for that day. Taehyung felt like maybe had made a new friend, Jungkook was curious about the boy but that was all, and Briggs... well Briggs was watching Taehyung actually seeing him for what he was for the first time.