The Ancient One

The silence that followed was deafening. No one could see where the two boys had fallen. Wang stood close the craters of light in the earth frowning. Nothing was happening no tendrils of darkness trying to engulf him nor was the light trying to gently hold him in its soft light. Even though he had been able to prepare properly for years.

"You are too late Jackson." The Faun called to him from the other side of the crevice. Wang scoffed at the name the Faun used starting to pace staring down into the abyss.

"There's no way they beat me..." If they had it would be the most anti-climatic battle in the history of everything. He needed to consume the powers of light and darkness again. He had great plans for the future. He had done so much in the years after he had done it the first time. Everyone was happy in the world he created for them. If anything, they should bow down and praise him as he takes on the Lilies again, and yet here he is wondering if two brats had stolen his rightful powers.

"The time has come to return to your senses Jackson." Amari jumped across the crater landing eloquently on the ground before the startled man. Quickly he recovered dropping a foot back in a ready stance, hands up ready to fight the Faun. Amari laughed full heartedly at his actions.

"Old friend do you really think I want to fight you?" He talked to him as if he was a child carefully reaching out his pale hand to rest on his shoulder. Wang flinched when his hand touched his shoulder the tendrils of darkness shying away from the man's touch.

Wang let out a deep sigh his eyes shifting upward to look the faun in the eyes. Those milky green eyes that told of the emotions of the world. It reminded him of the boy Jungkook... just quite the opposite.

"Where have you been Amari?" he spoke softly.

"Keeping the light creatures safe from the darkness you unleashed into the world. The darkness you were supposed to harness and protect us all from."

Wang's head fell as the tendrils slithered into his eyes and back out. His shoulders slumped in defeat before his hand laced around the fauns throat startling him.

"W-What are you doing?" He choked out. Wang's eyes were pitch black a snarl ripped across his face making him into a demon.

"I am going to kill you and all your kind. So, everyone will see the perfection I have created." Wang growled squeezing tighter on Amari's neck. Their once peaceful conversation long forgotten in the darkness.

Amari's eyes started to water his face turning blue as his once best friend snarled at him in a gruesome way. He knew there was no reaching him with the darkness surrounding him. His only hope is that the son he doesn't know he has rescues him. Even if he has to end his life.

The cavern erupted around them. A mixture of black and white spiraling straight up to the night sky. Wang dropped Amari stunned at what was happening. He was almost giddy with excitement to see what would happen next. Would it choose him or move away and be lost?

Wang's eyes narrow when he sees to figures in an embrace shooting up through the crevice much like the light. They were glowing completely surrounded by the darkness and light a faint purple hue radiated off their bodies.

"What's this?" He growled taking a step closer to the edge of the cavern. A loud bang and then a shrill came from somewhere in the distance. Followed by several others with blinding beautiful lights. Wang spun in the direction of the sounds falling in awe of the spectacle before him. The black tendrils leaked from his body back into the craters. His dark honey eyes returning to normal with the tan color of his skin returning. If you didn't know who he was before all this, you'd think a new person appeared out of thin air. Falling to his knees he sobbed as all his memories and they emotions that came with him rocked through his mind and body.