Save the Angel

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎
A/N: It's going to be an interesting couple of chapters.
💜💜💜💜💜💜CJ💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

"Why haven't you moved from this spot?" she could still see little wisps of smoke coming from the tree that had caught fire earlier and Yoongi was still curled up on the grass sleeping peacefully, but Taehyung was gone as well as the other boy.

"Robot boy took off into the Hollows..." he answered his expression unreadable, and his eyes searching the tree line in front of him.

"oh... but he isn't there now..." She trilled. His head jerked towards her in an instant.

"what did you say?" He sounded on edge and scared.

"Did you see Taehyung?" she was confused. His expression darkened as he looked at her.

"Did you see Taehyung?" Jimin repeated.

"I haven't... What is wrong Jiminnie?"

"Taehyung went into the Hollows... that is where Robot boy went." His mouth twitched; his hands balled tightly into fists turning his knuckles white. Addi wanted to be helpful, but she also wanted to be selfish. She wanted his attention all of it. So, she stomped her foot on his shoulder.

"But..." she pouted. In a fit of anger Jimin flicked Addi off his shoulder and ran off into the Hollows. He had to save Taehyung. Crashing through the thick layers of pitch-black fog he came into a clearing. A building scorched by fire, with the windows blown out, black vines wrapped tightly around columns that stood half crumbling into the trees. Furniture laid torn apart and scattered all over on the writhing floor. Jimin walked careful not to step into thickets. Snarls and high-pitched screeching could be heard in the distance which made the darkness all the more terrifying. Taking a deep breath Jimin called out into it for Taehyung. Everything went deathly silent, and what was once simple shadows from the ruins, were now moving about around him. Sending shivers of fear down his spine, causing him to shake. He needed to find Taehyung before it consumed them both. Too many people have been lost to it already.

Trudging forward he could see a pair of blue eyes directly in front of him, so he switched directions, walking hastily towards a doorway with a vine covered door hanging off the hinges. A silent creak coming from it. Stepping down into the room that the door fell into, it was significantly darker. Aside from a figure that glowed in the dark. It's dark horns protruding from its head, and its milky white eyes giving him a haunted stare.

"Why are you here?" The Faun asked.

"I...I am looking for my friend." He murmured. The Faun stepped towards him, and grabbed his face staring deep into his eyes, as if it could see into his soul.

"Jimin the trickster..." it confirmed more to itself than anyone.

"How did you..." Jimin started but the faun shushed him and kept looking hard into his eyes. Jimin was stuck. He couldn't look away. The faun released him what felt like an hour later.

"So, you are close to the Angel, and the Protector. Your fates are linked together. You must save the Angel in order to awaken the Protector."

"What are you talking about?"

"There isn't much time... You were right in your actions from before. It has set everything in motion. Save the Angel."

"How do I do that?" He was freaking out at this point. Information overload. Something about fate, an angel, and a protector.

"You will know when the time is right!" it called after him as he stumbled through the doorway back into the inevitable darkness.

"TAE!!!" He yelled into the darkness. A shadow flickered nearby with a voice creeping slowly into his mind.

I can take you to him... it whispered eerily. Jimin's body felt frozen every inch of him slowly being consumed by and ice-cold feeling of fear and hopelessness.

"NO!" He screamed. Shaking his head violently from side to side trying to escape from it.

Trickster... Tae is near... give me your light, I will take you to him... it spoke softly.

"NO!!" he screamed once more, shaking off the feeling and running deeper into the hollows. Tripping over a bright white light moments later and crashing hard into the thick underbrush. Little patters of feet scurried away when he landed. His face stung from where a branch snagged his cheek, his shirt torn in various places exposing his bare chest. What was that light? Why was it in the Hollows? He questioned turning to look at what he had tripped over.

"TAEHYUNG!!" He screeched his voice catching in his throat seeing his friend curled up on the damp floor, with shadows all around him. His light was blinding, and it was clear that they wanted it. Their hungry, blue and red eyes staring down at him. Their voices begging him to give it to them. Jimin sucked in a deep breath and began to sing. As his angelic voice floated through the air. The trees began to light up, drawing the shadows to them, the ground went from gray to grass pushing up, and the sounds of little birds singing filled the air. It was beautiful, he brought life to where he stood. Crouching down he lifted Taehyung into his arms, he looked down into his calm face. A small smile tugging at his lips. "Jungkook stop..." the unconscious boy whispered. Jimin shook his head continuing to sing the melody that was transforming everything as he moved towards a light in the distance. Taehyung turned his head to rest against Jimin's chest, his cool breath brushing across it giving him goosebumps. How could anyone sleep so peacefully in such depression drenched darkness. Jimin's legs ached with the added weight to his small frame. He didn't think he could hold out much longer.

Let me take him... A menacing voice whispered in his mind. Tears stung his eyes the thought of leaving Taehyung made his heart clench in his chest out of fear and desperation. He needed to escape the Hollows. He had to get them out.

Jimin... you are so tired... let me take him from you... The voice whispered again with an inviting tone. Jimin felt his feet turning in the opposite direction of the light. The voice continued to call to him, and his feet moved towards it.

"NO!" he cried out, trying his hardest to turn back, but his feet felt like heavy bricks had been put on them. Jimin's mind was cracking slowly, the darkness was overwhelming. It wanted to tear them apart, but the voice was so inviting. "NO!" He cried out again.

It wasn't the shadow bunny that lurked nearby calling him. It was something far more sinister that craved his friend. He couldn't let it get to him, he wouldn't. Jimin sucked in a deep breath singing a different melody from before, making his body feel light, airy, and warm. This allowed him to move forward to block out the voice. Taehyung shifted a little causing Jimin to fall to the ground, Taehyung rolling forward out into the clearing. Not exactly sure how he did that, but he was no longer in the Hollows.

Jimin however appeared to be miles away from the clearing.

"this way." A happy little voice giggled. Jimin looked over to see a tiny pale blue fairy glowing next to him. "follow me..." she beckoned him forward, and in a matter of seconds he stepped out into the clearing. Taking a deep breath, he collapsed to his knees beside Taehyung.