Hostile or Friendly?

"Jungkook?" Taehyung whispered to the boy standing stock still beside him. Taehyung was a ball of energy, so it was impossible for him to stand still and wait for Briggs to arrive. Jungkook turned his head towards him staring him down with his blank expression.

"Ugh... I know you can't express feeling or anything... can you at least fix your face." Taehyung asked moving a step closer to him.

"How?" Jungkook questioned his eyes still trained on Taehyung as he moved to stand in front of him.

"Can I touch you?" He asked softly his hands reaching up to touch Jungkook's face. His face never changing, except for when he asked questions.

"Why?"

"Just let me."

"Okay."

Taehyung took Jungkook's cheeks in both hands and pinched them, then pulled them to make a smile form on Jungkook's ever blank face. He giggled at how he looked, aside from his blank eyes, his bunny teeth smile was cute. Even if it was forced on his face. Still wanting to play with Jungkook's expressions he pulled down on either side of Jungkook's mouth to form a frown.

"Aw... you'd look so adorable with the sad pouty face!" Taehyung cooed.

"TAEHYUNG!" Briggs barked from the doorway, making the boy dropped his hands to the side and pinwheel over next to Jungkook.

When Briggs got closer to them his eyes were dark underneath, it looked as if he hadn't had a good night's sleep in months.

"On your faces." he commanded his voice lower than usual. Both boys dropped into a push up position. One staring at the other, while the other looked straight ahead.

"50... I want to hear you count. Once you are done, I want you to do jumping jacks til I say stop. You got it."

He didn't expect them to answer but Taehyung couldn't help himself. "Eye eye cap-E-ton!"

"Make it 75..." Briggs growled. Taehyung frowned at the man, but like the boy beside him he appeared unfazed. Immediately Jungkook started his pushups counting out loud without fail. Taehyung followed seconds after cursing himself for not being as disciplined.

After about forty-six pushups his arms began to get tired, even with thinking about how Jungkook would look smiling couldn't help him. If anything, it made it worse. Much worse.

"Uuggh... fifty...threeeeee" He whined. Jungkook was already on his jumping jacks seemingly unfazed by Taehyung as always.

"TAEHYUNG FOCUS!!" Briggs commanded from the corner of the room. Taehyung groaned but continued trying not to focus on anything. Then an idea hit him. He should act like Jungkook. It was perfect, aside from that fact that he was very in tuned to his emotions.

"Sixty-one...." About ten minutes later he was finished sweating profusely and standing up for the jumping jacks. Jungkook was running the wall at this point.

"Tsk...Come on now..." he pouted as he began the next task. Briggs was leaning against the wall watching him, every now and then he would look at Jungkook. If Taehyung didn't know any better, he would say the man was reading his mind. Taehyung's breathing came harder with each jack. They were so exhausting he just wish the slave driver in the corner would let him run now, and he hates running. However, these demons seemed far worse.

"Run Taehyung!"

"Oh, Thank the Lilies!" He cheered as he ran after Jungkook.

Running along the wall he felt like he may pass out. There was no way any human being could maintain this type of strenuous activity. Briggs is an extra big meanie head today. Thought Taehyung his chest was burning after about 10 laps. Why didn't he try that elixir Jimin had made? That could have helped him today! Oh wait... Yoongi hasn't responded to it. He's been asleep since the day before.