Chapter Seven

FADEEL....
Living my life this way is never gonna be good. Always staying in my room coux I don't want to see this Yumna or whatever she calls herself.
As usual, I was in my room eating popcorn and watching CHUCKY when my phone rang. It was my mum and I wondered why the call.
"Salaam hajiya" I said cheerfully.
"I want to talk to you" she replied bluntly, ignoring my greetings. Before I could say anything, she hanged up. I stood up and left through the private door.
I reached the part and saw her on the sofa alone. She was looking crossed.
"Here." She said, motioning to the space beside her.
I did without hesitation. I didn't want to upset her further.
" so now the hatred has reached the level that you don't want me to see my grandchildren right? " she said which made me suprised. I knew I didn't talk about kids to any one so I didn't know where she got that idea.
"What? I never said that and I don't hate you."
" Then explain the reason why you told your wife you were not ready for a wife." She said. I was suprised the more. That was the last straw that broke on the camel's back. What is  this yumna up to?. I quickly thought of an idea so I smiled.
"Oh. That, it was a joke I told her. Maybe she misunderstood me" I said like I meant it. I felt  awkward for lying to my mum.
"That's better, coux I want to see my grandchild soon." She said. I laughed lightly to lessen the tension. I left the part furiously and went back  to mine. I stormed down to her room. I was going to deal with her for lying to my mum.
"Open this damn thing!!!  " I shouted. 

YUMNA....
I was sleeping when I heard someone banging on my door.
"Open this damn thing. " I heard. The voice was much like that of salim but I ignored the thought. I knew it was yareema and that I am in deep trouble. I did a quick survey of what to do before deciding to take a shower. Hopefully, he would be gone by the time I was done. I finished and came out but still he  kept on banging. Thank God it was an Italian door I not it would have been damaged. I managed to calm down myself before I went to the door. I opened it and a punch landed on my stomach. From then,I saw nothing but darkness as I fell on my face.

FADEEL.....

I landed another bang but instead, it landed on something soft. Before I knew it, it fell. It was then I realized it was her. She has fainted. I looked at her but she was on her face so I didn't see her face. I was glad I didn't coux I didn't want to. I grabbed the cup next to me and poured out the water on her. She shivered from the feeling of cold water against her skin.
I hissed in annoyance and went back to my room. I just wanted to cool down before I do something drastic to her. I couldn't take her anymore. I was so fed up with her. I wanted to divorce her but I just can't take the blame that will follow.
I heard her still coughing but I ignored. She did that for a while and it seemed to me that she might have pneumonia. I quickly realized that If anything happens I will be at fault and I would have to start giving false explanations  to why It  happened.
I involuntary went to where she was. The cough has subsided and she was leaning against the wall.
"Sorry. " I found myself saying. Like lightening, she looked up.
Oh my God. This can't be. No. ... It can't. I must be dreaming.