Twenty six😌😌

FADEEL...
I woke up to yumna’s screem the next day.....
Doctors were already in the room before i left for subhi prayer. I returned and met her still struggling with the baby.
"You can do it ma'am.....good...just a little more effort" i heard the doctors encouraging her. I looked up at the image on the screen, my baby was moving down.
Yumna gave one last cry and fainted. I turned just in time to see a wonderful creature wrapped in a towel.
"Congratulations sir..it's a boy" dr khdija said, it then dawned on me that the baby has finally been born.
The baby was crying when i collected him. I recited the adzan in his right ear and the iqamah in the left. I handed him back to the nurses to clean him up.
Happiness was taking the better part of me. I couldn't believe i just held my own baby, my own blood.

Finally it was over, all the moments of pain and struggles has finally come to pass. I was now at peace. I rushed back home to freshen up
Somehow, the news has been spread, people started congratulating me the moment i stepped into the palace.
I went and officially told baba the good news, stayed a little longer before zooming back to the hospital to meet my wife and son.

YUMNA.....
I woke up and felt like a ton has been removed from my body, i turned to to my side and saw adda ummi and ammi gisting away happily. To my right was my child, peacefully laying inside the plastic baby cot. I sat up and reached for my baby..
"Careful! Don't disconnect the drip attached to your hand" adda ummi said and came to my aid. She took the baby and handed it to me.
"It's a boy" ammi said movinh closer.
I cuddled him to my chest, so sweet and delicate, i turned and greeted them both. Ammi hugged me and sat down.
"What's the meaning of this?" Adda ummi said frowning, she was talking to ammi though.
"What?" Ammi asked.
"She is your first born for God sake, why the hugging?"
"Adda, you like to take things serious sll the time"
"Well you know traditionally it's not allowed"
"Okay...never happening again" ammi said and smiled.
🤏🤏Adda ummi's actually a sister to my mum, in a family of five children, adda faiza, adda ummi, adda zaliha, adda amal, then my mum, being the last🤏🤏
The doctor came in and took the drip off me. She checked on me and the baby before taking her leave.
"Go and take your bath. You stink" adda ummi said, coming out of the toilet
"Okay" i said and handed the baby to my mum
"And again, use the water as i made it, it's warm enough " she said as she helped me to my feet. At first i was dizzy but later on, i gained my balance.
The water was too hot, in fact, i had to retreat after touching it. I quietly took the shower head and placed it inside the tub before turning on the cold water tap. She's never going to know i added anything to the water🤭.
"I don't know why you won't obey simple instructions " adda ummi said as soon as i stepped out of the bathroom.
"What did i do?" I asked, a little suprised.
"Why didn't you use the water as i made it?"
"I did" i said, trying to fake a smile.
"Oh i see,  your pale white skin told me" she defended
"Okay, next time" i said and made for the bed.
"Where do you think you are going?" She said and i rilled my eyes. I wonder why she has to act that way. She came and dragged me back to the bathroom,  i was just lucky the doctor came in.
"Oh, i came to check the baby" she said and i went to her as she collected him from ammi. She took the baby out of the room and adda ummi followed her.
I went to my clothes amd picked up a light blue A shaped gown and my girdle. I couldn't wait for my stomach to naturally return to normal. I even tried putting on some make up. I went back and sat on the bed.
"More like .y yumna" ammi said smiling.
She then started giving me all the baby talks she could think of like she has been doing the past 9 months.
The door soon opened and yareema entered. He looked so hot and breath taking 😍.  I can't remember seeing him like that the past few months.
He greeted ammi, whi left the room for us to talk.
"Hey princess " he said sitting by the side of the bed. I had to blink twice before i found my voice.
"Hi" i replied and he hugged me. 8 needed it, i missed all his hugs and touches. I relieved myself from him and looked at him happily.
"So how is our son?" He asked, looking at the cot.
"Doing great" i replied.
He diverted his gaze to my stomach and i felt a knot tightening there.
"How comes your stomach is this flat?" He asked.
"Girdle" i said
The doctor came in again with my baby in her hand.
"Ma'am your baby is all healthy and fit but he's hungry, it would be better if you feed him" she said
I looked at yareema, then the doctor, back to yareema and the doctor again.
"Okay" i said as she handed the baby to me and left.
I looked down at the wonderful creature in my hand. His eyes were closed but i knew he had my eyes. I rubbed his cheek with my finger, playfully.
"Won't you feed him?" Yareema said,  i looked up to see him smirking.
"Do it yourself " i replied
"If you insist " he said moving closer to me.
"Stop it, what are you doing " i asked suprised
"About to do what you asked" he laughed.
He carried the baby and sat back down.
"Owww, hw is so cute, just like me" he said
"No, he is cute, just like me" i fired back.
"No, he is not"
"Yes he is"
"No he is not"
"Yes he is"
"Fine, he is, now please feed the poor baby" he said giving me the puppy eyes and handing the baby back to me.
"Okay, leave, five us some privacy" i demanded.
He smirked and left. I wonder hiw it will be back home with the baby and yareema always pestering me.
Ammi knocked after and entered with yaseer,  adda ummi and afnan tagging along.
"Where is my babyyyy?" Afnan asked already heading for the cot. She took him and hugged the poor thing.
"He is soooo cuteeeeee. OMG!!" She shouted all alone.
Yaseer came and sat near me on the bed.
"Hey mum, how are you?" He joked. I gave him a light punch and we laughed.
"Have him yas" afnan said coming closer to him with the baby.
" no....no just hold him" he protested, waving his hand. He was always nit tge baby type.
We laughed at him and continued gisting, with me telling them my encounters.
I was later discharged and we made a convoy back to the palace. I was escorted straight to hajiya’s part. I greeted her and my maid handed the baby to her. The baby she had wanted so long.
People kept coming and going,  all in the name of Congratulating me. It was until late at night that i finally got the chance to go back to my room qnd met yareema there. He was sitting on the bed, just going through his phone. I sat beside him with my baby on my laps.
"Finally" he said
"Finally what " i asked
"Finally you've decided to return to your husband " he replied.  I kept the baby on the bed and hugged him.
"Let's get some, i am really exhausted " i said and dressed the baby up like i was told.  I laid in bed for the first time after like five months.
"Goodnyt princess " yareema said as he turned of the lights..
"Goodnyt " i offered and slept off.