chapter 13👑😘

Yumna
They returned much later, while i was peacefully having a nap. I was woken up by Afnan's yell.
"What...." yaseer started but stopped when he saw me.
" Yumna, what are you doing here?" He asked.
I rolled my eyes and got off the bed. Pretending he didn't ask the question, i made my way to leave the room.
"God! You scared the shit outta me" Afnan shouted, almost knocking me off my feet.
I went past her too and went to greet ammi.
" why the sudden visit?" She asked, flashing a glare at me. She didn't even respond to my greeting.
Yaseer and afnan stood behind her giggling.
" i...uhmm...." i stammered,
" follow me" she said and walked upstairs.
I hate it when she asks me to follow her, especially when i know i did something wrong.
I followed her obediently and stood by her door.
"So tell me, why are you here?" She asked again.
" I thought i might just spend a few days before the graduation" i managed to force out those words.
" you can't be serious.  The graduation that is not until three weeks?"
" ye.."
" i don't even believe you,so yarima allowed you, knowing the graduation is still far?, i bet hajiya is not aware" she said, preventing me from saying what i wanted to say.
" Anyways, i don't know the ways of you children. " she sighed and left me there, still standing.
Yaseer entered, his phone to his ear, he motioned for me to come closer but i ignored him. God! I was not in the mood for anything.
" your prince wants to talk to you" yaseer said after putting the phone on hold.
" tell him i am sleeping. " i said and made my way to afnan's room.
" if you say so" he shrugged his shoulders and went back on the phone.
"Well it's like 'princess' doesn't want...."  he started but i took the phone from him.
"Shut it yas." I said and ended the call.
I took the phone with me to afnan's room and laid on the bed.
I picked a pillow and hugged it tighty like i do whenever i am sad.
I saw yaseer and afnan peeping through the door but i didn't mind at all.
All i wanted was to make Abba happy, not ruin my life.
Yaseer entered and closed the door. He sat on the bedside cabinet, facing me.
" yumna, you know you can tell me what is wrong right?" He comforted in his usual 'matured tone' as he calls it.
" thanks for the care but i am okay" i forced a smile.
He knew i wouldn't open up since i started that way so he left me.
"Goodnyt" i said as he stood up
" wait, where is my phone?"he asked, as if just coming out of the matured state.
I ignored him and closed my eyes.
" okay. You can keep it. If it makes you less troubled" he teased.
I threw the phone at him and he laughed.
" gotha" he said and left.
I smiled and turned to sleep. He always knows how to make me do things i didn't want to.

Fadeel.
"It's like you dont want me to see my grandkids" Hajiya started while i was taking breakfast with her.
"Hajiy...it's not what it looks like"
" then what is it? She cuts in
" until after her graduation." I said, trying to make sense.
"Graduation din me? She is the future queen remember and you know quite alright queens don't work" she fired.
I looked at Rukayya pleading for assistance. I didn't know what more to say. She was feeding baby cereal to alisha.
"Toh wallahi ku kiyayi kanku ku bani jika" She said with an air of finality.
I stood up and turned to go. I dared looking into hajiya's eyes.
"In shaa Allah. Bye. I am almost late for work."i said and left quickly.
I left the fada and went to the office,  i hate it when i remember that i won't be working in the office anymore, i would be spending all my life in the palace.
After work, i called yaseer to come pick me up. He came after five minutes.
I ordered my driver to follow us.
"Where to?" He asked as if unaware of my intentions.
" your home" i repied
"I knew you couldn't do without her" he said all smiles.
"You bet so" i forced out.
I fixed my eyes on the road, mastering the way to their house. We finally reached after what seems to be a 10 minutes drive. What i saw made me drop dead. I never, in my wildest dreams thought they were that rich.
The gate was carved out of pure gold and decorated with blue diamonds.
The gate opened on its own and we entered.  A huge mansion stood before us. He parked the car right in front of the doorstep.  We came out and he led the way.
I really adored how youna never showed or acted as if they are rich. It made me fall for her the more.
We entered and he left me there, later, ammi, joined us. I greeted her and we sat for a while before i heard a scream. We all turned in time to see yumna chasing afnan down the stairs.
She seemed not to have noticed my presence at all. Afnan took cover behind ammi.
" what is it now?" Yaseer asked while ammi just shook her head
"It's...." yumna started but stopped when she saw me.
She turned her head and went back upstairs. I just smiled. I liked the way the is so free with her siblings. If only she was free with me that way too.
She came down again, now wearing a veil. She refused to talk to me and neither did i.
"Where is my package?" She asked yaseer
" oh. Sorry, i forgot about it" he replied cheekily.
"Better go get it now......" she started but Ammi stopped her.
"Yumna mana, cant you just forgive for once. By the way, didn't you see your husband?" Ammi asked.
Yumna then looked at me and turned away.
"I did" she replied
Afnan entered with a tray in her hands, containing something i didn't care to know. She dropped it before me and smiled. I smiled back and i could see her giggling.
" No, take it to the guest chalet. The two of you should go and talk there." Ammi said.
We both stood up and yumna led the way to the chalet. She sat on the sofa while i stood. I was not in the mood for sitting. I just wanted to talk to her.
"Wont you talk to me?" I found myself saying.
" what are you doing here?"was what she said.
I was angered that instant. How dare she. What nonsense. Maybe it's time to show her who i really was.
"Don't talk nonsense young lady," i fired and she stood up. She was taken aback by my response but who cares?
" i had been too lenient with you and i think that is why you are taking me for granted. If you feel like you want to talk to me, you know the way back to your house" i said out loud and stormed out of the guest chalet. I wa really pissed off , no now has ever crossed my path that much. Who the hell does she think she is?
I went back home feeling heavy. It was a good thing i brought my driver with me coux i felt like i could explode any minute.

Yumna

I was really surprised, i never thought a simple sentence could ginger him like that.
                 #flash back#
"Hajiya, would it be bad to try a prank on yareema?" I asked whike resting my head on her lap.
" not at all but don't make him upset"  she replied.
"Why?" I asked.
" you see.. he doesn't get angry much but when he does, he gets out of hand easily "  she replied and we laughed.
   # end of flash back#
I sat down there thinking about what i had done to him. I had wronged him but now i know i am gonna pay for it.
I left the guest chalet and went back to the main house.
" where is he?" Yaseer asked. I was too hurt to ignore him.
"He left" i said and went back to the room. I laid on the bed and cried out my heart.🥺