Chapter nineteen 🤭🤭

FADEEL.....
Next morning,  i came out of my room and went to the kitchen. I served myself with milk and cookies. I know she is in her room and i know she dares not leave her room. I sat and enjoyed my breakfast. I finished everything and went back tom my room to get ready for work. On my way out,  i decided to check on her.
I knocked three times but she didn't respond. I opened the room and saw it empty.  She was not there. The door to the bathroom  was open so i knew she was not there.
I shook my head and left for office. I never knew she could be this stubborn and rude. But i shall teach her not to mess with me.
After sometime in the office,  i left for yumna’s house to get her back. I needed to twach her the lwsson of a life time.
"Barka da rana" i greeted Ammi after we were all seated.
"Barkan ka dai. How is yumna?" She asked and i was alarmed. What does she mean by that? Is yumna not here with them?.
"She is fine. Alhamdulillah "
"Send her my regards" she said and that confirmed to me that yumna was not with them.
I lwft almost immediately and went to hajiya’s part but yumna was not there either. My last choice was to follow her to the stable.
To say i wsas surprised was an understatement when i reached there and she wasn't. The horses were slaughtered and her favourite horse wasn't there. Something was fishy about the way i saw that stable. She couldn't have possibly done it on her own.
Wherever she maybe, she sure would return home so i went back home and went to see Baba after resting for sometime. I didn’t predict marriage to be this stressful at all.
" Hajiya told me that yumna is still not pregnant" Baba whispered to me
" it's a matter of time, Baba" i repled touching my head.
After the gathering was over, i went back to our part. Yumna was still not there,it was past 9 so the palace gates must have been closed. I sat there thinking.  I just hoped she didn’t do something bad to herself especially now that i want to punish her for disobeying a royal husband.  I got tired of waiting for her and retired to bed.

*SPECIAL APPEARANCE*

ARYAN......
" Keep an eye on her. Make sure she doesn't do anything provoking" i ordered my men before leaving.  J was finally happy, my dream is beginning to come true after all.
I drove home to see my loving wife,  nadeera.
"Welcome home sweetheart " she said and i hugged her.
We entered and i went straight to my room, had a bath, ate dinner then came out again. She was sitting on the carpet, watching some kind of fiction.
"Nadeera" i called out, to get her attention.
"I am going out" i told her.
" where are you going🥺. It's too late for anything" she replied, concern written all over her face. I didn’t want to tell her my plans yet, though she supports me in everything i do. I tried hard to convince her before she reluctantly allowed me to go.
I hurriedly left to where we had kept yumna hostage.
She was still unconscious, just the way i had left her, when i reached. I went to the car and brought out a bottle of water that nadeera had given me.
"Did she wake up?" I asked, squatting beside her.
" no. I got rid of her phone and car incase someone tries to track her down"
One of them replied.
I raised the bottle of water and poured it over her face. She jacked as soon as the qater touched her. She squinted her eyes, trying to adjust to the light that was flashed in her direction.

YUMNA...
I woke up later and found myself in an uncompleted building. I felt very weak and fragile. I heard a masculine voice asking if i had woken up. I kept my eyes shut. I remained there lifeless until i felt cold water being poured over me.
I shivered as i opened my eyes. I tried to adjust to the light that was piercing my eyes.
"Ajdust the light" the masculine voice said

The cold water was beginning to disturb me. I began to shiver violently.
"It looks like she has pneumonia. Sir" one of the boys said.
He looked into my face and smiled.
"Let her be" he said and they left me there, alone.
I didn’t know what to do, my  clothes were wet and my limbs were tied together.  I sat there lifeless. I wondered what i did to them or  what they want from me.
I sat for as long as i can remember before the man with the voice came back. He saw me lying down on the floor,about to give up on life. He spread a sheet and carried me to it. He then covered me with the blanket he had bought along.
"Here we go. Now calm down. I wouldn’t want Fadeel to worry about his sick wife" he said and i looked into his face, even though i couldn't make out his features due to the dim light.
"What do you want from me?" I managed to ask him.
He laughed amd turned to face me.
"You really want to know?"  He asked and laughed again.
" if you insist....your majesty " he said sarcastically.
"Well...before anything else, i am Aryan bin Naufal, cousin to your husband. You can also call me abu sudais.😏I didn’t kidnap you for any reason beside the fact that it's the only way to get to your husband." He said and stopped.
I wondered why though. If he truly was yareema's cousin, why must he go through this way to get to him. Why not just go over and discuss with him man to man?.
"Why" i asked when the silence was becoming unbearable.
"He stole my dream!!! I was next in line for the throne until  he was born" he said raising his voice.
"And that's why...I MUST KILL HIM!!" he said and stormed out of the place.
My heart felt empty. I didn’t know what to do.😔😔